Tapit tape fail

The main reason for the fail here is the ridged surface its applied to.
Its adhesive tape at the end of the day and surface needs to be flat.
it would have been good to scrape old tile adhesive of in local areas of tape.
That combined with amount of time between application and use would not help.
It's all very good feedback though and it will be bang on when launched.
It peeled off the bead worse than the wall

I'm hearing stories about beads dropping off window heads all over the internet and on the street! This must stop now!!! There's public Chao's!

That piece that's stuck outside on your wall that's been there for 3 months in the wind and rain how do we know you didn't aroldite it lol:ROFLMAO: but suspicious now after there peeling off overnight! Must of been a bad batch:frenetico:

IL stop now till later busy sticking some beads! Pain in ass takes forever to go off! If only there was another method mmmmmmmmm there isn't f**k it IL crack on and go get a butty sat there knowing they will still be on when I get back feels very satisfying x

giphy (19).gif

Yes but is it faster or cheaper than staples?

The best thing I could see about it is it being handy where you'd otherwise struggle to get a fix.

Many is the time that I've done my nut in trying to get washer nails into old block or brick.

Go into the block and it breaks. Go into old mortar and it crumbles.

And then you hit your f**k**g thumb....

Other than that, all seems to be sewn up already
nothing wrong with a warm thumb on a frosty morning lol

I dont pay for them mate I work for a housing association so i just book them out. Selco I get them from. Saves so much hassle trying to get a fixing especially on solid walls.
Iv used them once on board, they any good on reskims? Can’t imagine they are

Where did you buy beads?
I even said the tape didn’t stick and I was doing plaster board sky lights to fiddly not that sticky and to time consuming for me it’s like a s**t version of gaffa tape. Maybe new skimmers will wank over this new tape but your not fooling me any more.

Iv used them once on board, they any good on reskims? Can’t imagine they are
QUOTE="Neilevs18, post: 1282992, member: 40493"]
Yes I always use them on reskims mate. Even on sand and cement walls they stay on fine, even the heads. I have had to put a nail in either side if there's a belly in the wall but if the walls are good they'll stay on no problem, from my experience anyway.
[/QUOTE]
Give them another go mate I swear by them, havent used the normal ones ever since. They would have been ideal on the job you've just done. Just watch your hands cos they're sharp as f**k

QUOTE="Neilevs18, post: 1282992, member: 40493"]
Yes I always use them on reskims mate. Even on sand and cement walls they stay on fine, even the heads. I have had to put a nail in either side if there's a belly in the wall but if the walls are good they'll stay on no problem, from my experience anyway.
Give them another go mate I swear by them, havent used the normal ones ever since. They would have been ideal on the job you've just done. Just watch your hands cos they're sharp as f**k
[/QUOTE]
Not bad

I think the tape has legs..
Just needs a bit more refining...
Can’t believe the amount of people that are actually willing this to fail, guys trying to better himself and is getting hammered for it.

Guys a prick mate. If he came with an idea and the right attitude it would be different.

It’s a bad idea. Few of us said from the start.. he took offence. Which shows 0 business sense. And of course, it failed. And he still just looks for excuses.

nice mate. I do exactly the same. Knock loose off. Bonding60 to cover. Skim. All done home by the time
These pussies still cutting boards up n making bathroom smaller
Maybe so but I'd like to see a straight edge on that. Didn't you have to go back to a bathroom not to long ago because your wall was too pissed to tile on.... Oops