Chin up mate there's still hope yet,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190911_223223_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20190911_223223_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox~2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_20190911_223648_com.android.chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20190911_223648_com.android.chrome~2.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 180
I’ll put you a straight edge on it tomorrow or next time I’m back there, there’s no ripples what you think are ripples is where the plaster is different colours as it’s drying at different depths due to the tile adhesive.
The reason it looks that way is the tile adhesive is spread with a notched trowel
Tile adhesive with a notched trowel, you don't say?! Learn something new everyday

When he's not designing tape he's insulting members that have been through a difficult time! Just thought I'd corrupt this thread like you did on the health and wellbeing section with your ridiculous comments! Gotta say @tapit you put loads of people's backs up by the way you have come on here and basically raped every section with the hammering and pushy salesman tactics of throwing this tape down our throats! Could of gone so much better for you :(

When he's not designing tape he's insulting members that have been through a difficult time! Just thought I'd corrupt this thread like you did on the health and wellbeing section with your ridiculous comments! Gotta say @tapit you put loads of people's backs up by the way you have come on here and basically raped every section with the hammering and pushy salesman tactics of throwing this tape down our throats! Could of gone so much better for you :(
It's going great smooth, read my thread back and see the dogs abuse thrown at me and that was after coming on here well intentioned and polite.
I have just toughened up a little, try it yourself?

It's going great smooth, read my thread back and see the dogs abuse thrown at me and that was after coming on here well intentioned and polite.
I have just toughened up a little, try it yourself?
That's only because of how you reacted of course your gonna get it new member bringing a idea to the table with guys that been at it 20 -50 years it's gonna get questioned and pulled to pieces it was your job to take the s**t and prove us wrong! Unfortunately your tape doesn't seem to be living up to the hype! You went from thread to thread pushing your tape which had no relevance! Think people got more fed up of you than your ideas tbh.

That's only because of how you reacted of course your gonna get it new member bringing a idea to the table with guys that been at it 20 -50 years it's gonna get questioned and pulled to pieces it was your job to take the s**t and prove us wrong! Unfortunately your tape doesn't seem to be living up to the hype! You went from thread to thread pushing your tape which had no relevance! Think people got more fed up of you than your ideas tbh.

Thats good because they will be buying the tape not buying me.

I think your tape is a s*** idea there are so many tried and tested simple ways that every plasterer is comfortable with and can do it quick and efficiently,
But your drive and perseverance is is f****** relentless, come up with a good idea you will smash it with that attitude,

Well,things are getting very bitchy here just this past day or two.

That's what I like to see. Keep up the good work gentlemen.

My favourite one was when the Man decided to take a weekend off,opened his site up Monday morning to discover that we'd wrecked it.

Well,things are getting very bitchy here just this past day or two.

That's what I like to see. Keep up the good work gentlemen.

My favourite one was when the Man decided to take a weekend off,opened his site up Monday morning to discover that we'd wrecked it.
This is tame and you know it lol.

it was not an ideal surface for tape when it failed, its not miracle tape.
But you’ve been ramming it down everyone’s throats trying to flog it as that such thing!!
I’m just so f**k**g glad now that this has kicked you up the arse to stop pushing the hard sell on every f**k**g thread!!! It was becoming extremely irritating!!!

Here what I think. As I said hope it makes you a million pound. Cant see my sen using it all time as it seems alot slower then clouts .
It failed on Tom's but was on a bad background for tape and left over weekend. Maybe if he had skimmed it straight away there would have been no problems

Here what I think. As I said hope it makes you a million pound. Cant see my sen using it all time as it seems alot slower then clouts .
It failed on Tom's but was on a bad background for tape and left over weekend. Maybe if he had skimmed it straight away there would have been no problems
Yes ,your right.
It will stay days weeks on plasterboard, painted old skim but on some backgrounds best to skim same day.
You may be blackballed now though!

You had a bump on the head?