Tape

spunky

Private Member
Does anyone know of a super sticky tape? We’re struggling with orange brick tape on stone it’s just falling off

Does anyone know of a super sticky tape? We’re struggling with orange brick tape on stone it’s just falling off
Meant to be good but f****** expensive
Screenshot_20191023_154815.jpg

Jesus Dave I thought you had died, or worse.
Stuff the tape how are you and how are things with the family?

All masking tapes are a necessary waste of money,
Tapit tape unnecessary waste of money,

I told you fill the holes in and we could buy it for masking up looks like it's sticks well
it does mate but the rolls are in the holes, i will keep at it.

If its dusty or damp ish it wont stick, but the only thing sticker than the orange brick tape is the orange duct tape from everbuild. It's called American duct tape.

I paid £4 a roll

If its dusty or damp ish it wont stick, but the only thing sticker than the orange brick tape is the orange duct tape from everbuild. It's called American duct tape.

I paid £4 a roll
Can't see any tape sticking successfully to damp or dusty

kind of missed you spunky,...bad attitude/start an arguement in an empty house outlook,.......anyhoooooooo how are you ,sincerely hope you and family all well

I paid £4 a roll

American Duck tape is what I use but on some jobs in the colder months even that sometimes needs persuading.

I use a heat gun, warm up the stone or to expel moisture then apply the tape and go over it with a heat gun.

American Duck tape is what I use but on some jobs in the colder months even that sometimes needs persuading.

I use a heat gun, warm up the stone or to expel moisture then apply the tape and go over it with a heat gun.
Are you sure your not using flashband?