Stolen photos from website

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_removed

Just been checking my website for ranking, and stumbled across an image taken of my work 2/3 years ago, problem is, it's on another guys website........... Who lives about a mile away.

Iv emailed him asking him to remove it, anything else I should do?

Many thanks, MAC

Even if it's somewhere else in the country it's still a cheek! See what he replies to you saying

Phone up the design company at the bottom of his page they will remove it they most likely stolen it

Yeah as Andy says just knock on and politely ask him what he's doing using your work etc ...

I might spam his mail contact form all day for you mac heheheh

Iv got the t**t on cctv, just strolls down garden starts rummaging through a pile of plaster waste (I get a skip every 2 months) then walks over to patio, picks this back boiler and does one.

I hate theives

It's just cheeky as fook, not hard to take a photo of your own work and use them.

I think he's one of these guys that doesn't do much, but sorts work out for gangs, hence why his site is full of German photos from the 90's and my work

Haha, it's annoying mate for sure.
Some wally from round our way actually had the nerve to photo some of our work and claim it as his own on his Facebook page. He's on here come to think of it but hardly ever posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.