Stabila level recalibration

So the general concensus is no. Nobody has had a level recalibrated. In future plesse just answer the question and keep the small talk for the boozer. You know how Danny gets :pcmala:

I went over to the Fat Max (cue jokes) some years ago Pete and have been really happy with them.
Some of us buy tools from a practical point of view, not as a fashion show.
I've got the fatmax levels and am happy with them. HOWEVER, I've also got a fm tape measure which broke fairly quickly under light use over about 9 months. I don't mind paying good money for a good product, but annoys me when getting crap. Will not be buying FM for anything anymore.

I went over to the Fat Max (cue jokes) some years ago Pete and have been really happy with them.
Some of us buy tools from a practical point of view, not as a fashion show.
Meanwhile at the lake.
tenor (15).gif

So the general concensus is no. Nobody has had a level recalibrated. In future plesse just answer the question and keep the small talk for the boozer. You know how Danny gets :pcmala:
I did enquire about having our 8ft Stabila's recalibrated some years ago, but it was so expensive I decided against it.
This was about the same time I started doing 'rustic' work.

That reverse roundhouse sweep was truly scary. Never seen two levels with a chain before either, must be a Plastering Jedi level thing.

I've got the fatmax levels and am happy with them. HOWEVER, I've also got a fm tape measure which broke fairly quickly under light use over about 9 months. I don't mind paying good money for a good product, but annoys me when getting crap. Will not be buying FM for anything anymore.
Fat max tapes use to be awesome now there a load of tosh, old ones would last years now I can barely get 12months out of one