Sprayed multi today

Status
Not open for further replies.
whilst we are on subject ive heard loads of reports that people use knauf skim by hand and can get more m2 on in a guage because of the slower setting time or something. Does anyone know what this system is. as in procedure

Mix it that it just about comes out of the bucket. Fill out beads and joints. Then first coat. Then just do what you do with multi but leave it longer between trowels. Just make sure it is all ways mixed a lot stiffer then multi.

OK. so after i layed it flat i would leave it till it picks up abit and there is no shine to the surface, wet it with clean water and sponge it. trowel it flat. wait till the surface is greasy and trowel it again, then just as its all turning dark give it a final trowel. only i am gonna get longer intervals in between trowelling. sound good ??

OK. so after i layed it flat i would leave it till it picks up abit and there is no shine to the surface, wet it with clean water and sponge it. trowel it flat. wait till the surface is greasy and trowel it again, then just as its all turning dark give it a final trowel. only i am gonna get longer intervals in between trowelling. sound good ??
Yes. use f**k all water. You won't believe the difference it makes to it by mixing it stiffer. And is still nice to push up the wall. Mp finish is very forgiven even when it starts to go black if you see a mark just give us a little brush and a wipe of the trowel Mark gone. Don't use it on a reskrim it's s**t.

say it was friday and all you had to do was 1 set, you started late but you actually forgot your lunch. You realised you only had £1.64 in coppers in the front of your van and it was about 4 miles to nearest shop which was a garage that sold cold pies. Would you sponge it then ?

say it was friday and all you had to do was 1 set, you started late but you actually forgot your lunch. You realised you only had £1.64 in coppers in the front of your van and it was about 4 miles to nearest shop which was a garage that sold cold pies. Would you sponge it then ?
That's sounds like most days at work for me. I'd sponge it.

Ok so I was stating the obvious but Vince was asking if it was machine noise. I was simply informing him it's not the machine you goons :sisi:

He also had it on speed 6 out of 10 when spraying hardwall.

The EZE 24 has a variable speed
The sad thing about people showing a video of their machine spraying ,it is normally when they first buy it ,it is not always the best way to see the machine at its best !lol

Last edited:
It Defo not the fastest machine on the market but it's very versatile and you can control it very well with no over spray , and top of the game on ewi [emoji106]
like i always say ,buy the machine that suits your needs ,we only do mono ,so our machine is right for us

Status
Not open for further replies.