Sprayed multi today

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bobby that is not better than throwing it on by hand surely? The noise and the slowness and having to mix the gear also? There is skill in putting on there is no skill at all stood there all day like a robot holding a hose colouring in a house.

I personally would rather stand there with a mortar hose in hand plodding along spraying at the same speed as you getting off the hop up,walking over to the spot board then back up on the hop up
Even the Eze would be quicker and neater than you son

Only decent pumps or machines ive seen worth their while is for screeders and dashers .....for floating or skimming I dont see much use really.
Curry uses a gang when spraying mp.....4 decent lads would cover 3/400 metres a day by hand.

Only decent pumps or machines ive seen worth their while is for screeders and dashers .....for floating or skimming I dont see much use really.
Curry uses a gang when spraying mp.....4 decent lads would cover 3/400 metres a day by hand.
I covered 40 and 4 patches today I'd be f**k*d on site

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Site work aint as hard as what people think.
Its all ready for ya to smash !!
Once the agent knows ya health and safety get thrown aside.
Its just mind numbing !!

Ha ha get yourself a machine.
"Terminatorplastering.com"
I'm tempted, it's in the cards this year, even been on a demo day, but find it hard to get a good reliable gang together...

Site work aint as hard as what people think.
Its all ready for ya to smash !!
Once the agent knows ya health and safety get thrown aside.
Its just mind numbing !!
Yeah but some says they knocking out hundred odd metres a day to make it pay, I'm like not so sure to believe it or just leave it there.

I know lads who had machines paid thousands for them ...1 had the skimming contracts for all jury inns hotels.

Great spreads working for him about 12 lads flat out everyday on site .....tight deadlines all city centre jobs.....worse thing he said the tax man ever bought !!

I personally would rather stand there with a mortar hose in hand plodding along spraying at the same speed as you getting off the hop up,walking over to the spot board then back up on the hop up
Even the Eze would be quicker and neater than you son
You can move the spot board and I would be quicker then that vid.

2 plasterers and a lab

Status
Not open for further replies.