Spot board

Members online

I understand, I am pleased for you that it works but maybe you should try and branch out, you know another string to your bow
Like the last post I'd like too but it's hard no one wants to teach the competition

A real spread will teach you but will probably only give you improvers money rather than top dollar but then again it is an investment on both sides. You could work with us but I think you are to far away we are in kent

Oh that is disgusting what’s happening to all the solid walls? There is always room for a board and stand even if it only holds a bag of finish, tell them you need room for one if you want to but if everything has worked out for you so far then I am happy for you but I know we couldn’t work without one in fact we have three stands and four different sized boards but then we are greedy

He hasn't been asked to float any walls because he's a joiner.

A real spread will teach you but will probably only give you improvers money rather than top dollar but then again it is an investment on both sides. You could work with us but I think you are to far away we are in kent
Cheers but still appreciate the sentiment but a fair old commute

He hasn't been asked to float any walls because he's a joiner.
Joiner is a lovely clean trade , been working with one and he is as clean when he leaves as when he gets there...I look like s**t by the end of the day

I've never been able to get my head around people not using a board and stand whenever possible.
I also can't understand why anyone would want to mix up three bags of finish in one go unless in a good sized gang. I'd much rather keep having fresh gear to use. Maximum of a bag at a time, usually 10lts of water mixed to how we like it.

I've never been able to get my head around people not using a board and stand whenever possible.
I also can't understand why anyone would want to mix up three bags of finish in one go unless in a good sized gang. I'd much rather keep having fresh gear to use. Maximum of a bag at a time, usually 10lts of water mixed to how we like it.
I have to agree with you on that Andy, I don’t understand how you can not use a board and stand, keep bending down to scrape a bucket would hurt just as much as screeding which as you now know I wear gloves for. Hangs head in shame. I only have two bags on the board when the youngster is with me then it’s one at a time after them

I use wooden handles trowels aswell,I like a good chunky lump in my hand,can't wait to get back at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never liked rubber,that's why we have 4 children under the age of 4,rubber handles trowels rub the hand of me also,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk