Spot board

Prefer a spot board. Saves time when laying on even got a few different sizes in the van depending on the size of the areas in workin in. Will take it straight from the bucket on smaller jobs but only if there s no room for a small spot and stand
Looks way more professional than scraping out of buckets, gave a guy a hand during the year, they were mixing in 45 gallon drums that had been cut in half and feeding us with shovels skimming was going every where what a mess went out to my van and got board and stand yer man says that's a good idea ffs thank f--- it was only a couple of days, one thing that was drilled into me learning the trade was keep your work area clean and tidy,sloppy work area usually means sloppy work in my book

Looks way more professional than scraping out of buckets, gave a guy a hand during the year, they were mixing in 45 gallon drums that had been cut in half and feeding us with shovels skimming was going every where what a mess went out to my van and got board and stand yer man says that's a good idea ffs thank f--- it was only a couple of days, one thing that was drilled into me learning the trade was keep your work area clean and tidy,sloppy work area usually means sloppy work in my book

yup

agree with that