Sourcing Multi

A fella I know works at Huws Gray. Good chance they’re opening on Monday. He said they have a warehouse full of finish. When they open it’ll be like a plague of locusts descending on them!
Back to the point,is the lockdown being lifted this week

Back to the point,is the lockdown being lifted this week
Merchants seem to be opening in stages. Only a handful at first then more. Probably testing the water on how things are going to work for a while with distancing etc.

It's like a substance withdrawal forum, I'm happily enjoying not having to lump it about, mix it and skim it.

Did my first internal today. Pretty safe as it was a small room in an annexe on a huge estate that guests stay in. I hated every second. I certainly won’t be fighting for it. If someone wants a job done they can get the materials.

Did my first internal today. Pretty safe as it was a small room in an annexe on a huge estate that guests stay in. I hated every second. I certainly won’t be fighting for it. If someone wants a job done they can get the materials.

Times like this makes you can render dont it!

That said can you imigine the bad render jobs you will see this summer!

Absolutely mate. Seen a lot of new faces and DIY’ers at Wetherby.

Woukdnt mind but I had year from hell rendering last year swore I wasnt touching a thing this year and was going to sub the lot out!

Can see me cracking up and throwing toys out of window this year!

Might be straw that breaks camels back for me!

Must be a lot of domestics here
They dont have it either other than what they had pre lockdown
Yea, it just seems a lot of panic here,as far as im concerned lockdowns lasting a while until we are told otherwise. Sites in scotland are not opening until she says.

Woukdnt mind but I had year from hell rendering last year swore I wasnt touching a thing this year and was going to sub the lot out!

Can see me cracking up and throwing toys out of window this year!

Might be straw that breaks camels back for me!
Not easy either way mate. Frying pan into the fire :LOL:

Must be a lot of domestics here
Yea, it just seems a lot of panic here,as far as im concerned lockdowns lasting a while until we are told otherwise. Sites in scotland are not opening until she says.

That's what it should have been here. Would be much simpler.

Being realistic not many can last until the end of June or later for their handout. That’s over another 2 months ffs!

A fella I know works at Huws Gray. Good chance they’re opening on Monday. He said they have a warehouse full of finish. When they open it’ll be like a plague of locusts descending on them!
There’s a local one 5 mins from mine I bet they’ll be knocking it out £7.50 plus easy

If you're a "builder" / developer and you've got a house or two you've been working on, I don't think the cost of £38 per bag of multi is going to put you off buying it. It means the difference between finishing your "project" and flogging it for a few hundred K or sitting around paying 000s per month in bank loans etc.

If you're a "builder" / developer and you've got a house or two you've been working on, I don't think the cost of £38 per bag of multi is going to put you off buying it. It means the difference between finishing your "project" and flogging it for a few hundred K or sitting around paying 000s per month in bank loans etc.

think its just down to having rich clients. They'll love to it get involved and pay 'current' prices to finish the job.