Sourcing Multi

Members online

I reckon I could make more money from selling my stash than actually using it!!

Attachments

• A1EFCD92-3E27-47C3-BA9C-506468E058EF.jpeg
    A1EFCD92-3E27-47C3-BA9C-506468E058EF.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 224
I heard for a reliable source start of June we will start to see trickle of bags whatever that means :frenetico:
The jewson bloke said they are going to source another brand but my mate could not remember what it was. Must be knauf.

I had builder phone me up yesterday acting the big man saying he had 2 empty houses to go at and had materials so wants a cheap price because he knows theres no work for you lads because of BG.

Conversion lasted 10 seconds after that and was made aware I'd come to his poxy houses and knock him out in front of all his muppet trades if he carrys on talking.

Was f**k**g fuming!!!!
Yep that’ll be the next move. c**ts turning the screw and driving down the rates even harder

Just checked @FreeD and there’s loads of finish all over eBay! So much profiteering from this it’s wrong! If BG don’t get up and running soon it’ll get worse as lads get more desperate

Just checked @FreeD and there’s loads of finish all over eBay! So much profiteering from this it’s wrong! If BG don’t get up and running soon it’ll get worse as lads get more desperate
FFS I’m scared to use mine now. How much for a bag on the black market???? Mmmmm

I'd rather not work that pay that! I'd only justify paying £40 4 a bag if I needed 1 bag 4 my own house 4 a bathroom finish or sumat.thats it,4 my own benefit not to use on a clients home f**k that