Social distancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boris has had a 3-4 month plan all along, just got to let public know little by little or there would be chaos. At the same time I wouldn’t be surprised if they stich us up with alleged June payouts!
Still waiting on my furlough payment,put it in the monday portal opened,got told will have it within 6 working days,that was about 13 working days ago,hoping its sumat to do with accountant

Still waiting on my furlough payment,put it in the monday portal opened,got told will have it within 6 working days,that was about 13 working days ago,hoping its sumat to do with accountant

My mate is limited like you and had it straight away his accountant has been very good, a sparky we knows his Accountant didn’t want to know!

Bullshit. Open your eyes. Sitting at home? Really? So nobody has went to the shops? I’ve never stayed home once. Not f**k**g once. My mate owns a shop. He’s had thousands of people in his shop. ZERO social distancing. Told me today. NOBODY has been ill. He doesn’t know anybody who’s been ill. His family all work in the shop. All fine. So you can go take a flying f**k mate
Sorry clicked like by mistake, was supposed to to press reply as I don’t comment on threads often but felt the need to tell you (Casper) what a nugget you are FFS glad UK doesn’t have many like you in it or we’d be really up s**t creek.

Aye I e got a few issues with the stupidity on here.

You once upon a time, on a drill square far away, I noticed that I was marching along smart as a carrot but the man in front of me was out of step. And the man next to me.

And then the man behind me kicked my ankle because he was out of step too.

Every f**k*r in the troop was out of step.

There was only me getting it right.

You know the way you look around and realise there's only you on this site who's not talking shite.....?

You once upon a time, on a drill square far away, I noticed that I was marching along smart as a carrot but the man in front of me was out of step. And the man next to me.

And then the man behind me kicked my ankle because he was out of step too.

Every f**k*r in the troop was out of step.

There was only me getting it right.

You know the way you look around and realise there's only you on this site who's not talking shite.....?
Stubborn c**ts the sweatys that’s y they got f**k all

Oh Danny...

You can't judge it on the hospital. If you did, you'd be in a world of s**t because by the time the hospital is swamped you're sunk because there's four times as many people on the way in a fortnight.

It was nipped in the bud, hospitals got a bit busy for a couple of weeks and it will blow over, largely without incident because it was handled well.
That last bit is basically what a nhs worker told me ......before her and her fella went to her mams for a breakfast lol

There isn't a simple on/off switch with this. Even when the lock down is officially over, there will be still be a delay with a contingent of people who will be hesitant to get back on the horse due to fear. Fair enough, however, the machine has to keep running.
People are allready on horse . Passed a few ........sorry but riding a horse isnt excersise

Wifes nan died 3 weeks back.
No funeral procession
3 people allowed at funeral
We had to watch it in a car park few hundred metres away sat in the car on a phone. Horrendous
Yes to me the regulations on this is a joke. No big deal to have 30 40 ther and being senseble. Have the people that set the rules got any feelings for the lost of some one. But it OK to have a 3 mile in bq to get garden stuff absulte joke

what is blown out of proportion about 26k people dying and families not being able to be at their death beds and 6 people at a funeral and no wake etc ?
Most of those dying would have died anyway due to other health issues. The rest of us will be fine, it’s natural selection, survival of the fittest.

Most of those dying would have died anyway due to other health issues. The rest of us will be fine, it’s natural selection, survival of the fittest.

so that pregnant 28 year old woman was gonna die anyway ?? Or the 11 year old or 5 year old lad ?? Lol come on bill don’t be a clown ffs , if you wife or kid died would you say “ don’t matter they were gonna die anyway “
???

so that pregnant 28 year old woman was gonna die anyway ?? Or the 11 year old or 5 year old lad ?? Lol come on bill don’t be a clown ffs , if you wife or kid died would you say “ don’t matter they were gonna die anyway “
???
People that have died must have a underline problem. Herd one she had high blood pressure. Who knows whos got a weakness some wher. Sorry to say when your number up it up.

People that have died must have a underline problem. Herd one she had high blood pressure. Who knows whos got a weakness some wher. Sorry to say when your number up it up.

So if you have a low immune system or diabetes and your 40 years old you deserve to die Cos your number is up lol , but their number wouldn’t be up if this virus didn’t exists, hardly fair. You lot are all off ya nut.

28k people have died and every single one had families and friends have been affected by it, I just hope no one on heres family goes through it.

stay safe guys, and keep to ya social distancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.