Social distancing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
The economy will be screwed cant deny that... it has been 10 or 12 years since the last recession so we have been due one based on past trends.

I gave up watching the national news and reading the crap the national rags are publishing and my life is a lot better for it. I do what I do each day, potter about go for walks work in the garage etc.

I wont get into an argument over this as I cant be bothered and frankley nobody has any actual hard facts just crap they have read or regurgitated or "their friend"

I had an elderly neighbour die in a nursing home on monday... even her husband is keen to see what they put the cause of death down to.

Nothing has changed down here... traffic is busier... neighbours are snitching on other neighbours but reality is nothing has changed....

Our local hospital is not stretched or under pressured, they are sending staff home and the staff are not broken or depressed they are happy and enjoying the downtime. (I was there a 2 weeks ago and asked a few of the nurses)

I am not and have never been worried by Covid-19 the after effects of it will be more devastating than the disease in my opinion but only time will tell
Controversial, I like it.

The only way you know it's no hoax is you know someone working on the frontline or your relative ,family gets it, or worse dies.problem I hear is I don't know anyone with it ,is it real.
By f**k it's real.
Not real the whole thing is a plandemic

I know a funeral director & 2 nurses
I got the information from the horses mouth total BS what you have been fed ..
throw your fooking TV away
That is the biggest virus of all

Your welcome

Not real the whole thing is a plandemic

I know a funeral director & 2 nurses
I got the information from the horses mouth total BS what you have been fed ..
throw your fooking TV away
That is the biggest virus of all

Your welcome
I'm of the same opinion but I very much doubt the illuminati/ world govt etc / bill gates/ rothschilds etc invited your local funeral director in the planning meetings.

Also feel the govt have over scared the population...people are adhering far more than they planned. In a months time when they want us all to go back earning and paying taxes a lot of people wont want to play ball. Esp the employed. They'll be milking this till xmas and beyond...time off sick, staying off work cos John's sitting too close to me at the office .

Sick note culture will go through the roof

Just been to the shops. Sturgeon advised wearing face masks. Now the sheeple are all wearing them. Soon people won’t be talking at all. Unable to with their mask on. Wake the f**k up people and see what’s happening to you and your freedom. !!

Just been to the shops. Sturgeon advised wearing face masks. Now the sheeple are all wearing them. Soon people won’t be talking at all. Unable to with their mask on. Wake the f**k up people and see what’s happening to you and your freedom. !!
So whst are the government gaining by keeping us all indoors ??why didn’t they do a total, no holds bar full lockdown then ??? Military guarding the streets?? And they are face masks!! We re not having our lips sewn together ffs .No tax is being earned and the country/economy is slowly falling to its knees !!! Fruit cake

Don’t need the military. The cops are doing a good job on everyone. I saw an old guy in a park the other day. Sitting on a bench taking a breather. Cops came along and moved him. F*****g disgusts me.

Don’t need the military. The cops are doing a good job on everyone. I saw an old guy in a park the other day. Sitting on a bench taking a breather. Cops came along and moved him. F*****g disgusts me.
So that’s ur argument that we’re being controlled???
Go and wash ur van cas I think u need to clear the cobwebs

You are calling me a fruit cake. Why? Because I refuse to buy into the government scaremongering campaign!!! It’s all overhyped. They have made a c**t of it from the start. The U.K. is one of the worst places in the world for cases of the virus. Have you not read that ? Why do you think that is? I’ll enlighten you. The government are incompetent. They need cleared out. I’m convinced the British public are easily led. They believe everything they are told. Fuckwits

If anything the old bill aren’t being stringent enough, especially the first few weeks of lockdown

You are calling me a fruit cake. Why? Because I refuse to buy into the government scaremongering campaign!!! It’s all overhyped. They have made a c**t of it from the start. The U.K. is one of the worst places in the world for cases of the virus. Have you not read that ? Why do you think that is? I’ll enlighten you. The government are incompetent. They need cleared out. I’m convinced the British public are easily led. They believe everything they are told. Fuckwits
Cuckooo cuckooooo

Haven’t really answered my question? Because you can’t !!

Oh come on. You can’t even sit on a blade of grass without some bunt moving you on. Then there’s the neighbours who are grassing up the people next door for flouting the so called rules. Utter c**ts

Oh come on. You can’t even sit on a blade of grass without some bunt moving you on. Then there’s the neighbours who are grassing up the people next door for flouting the so called rules. Utter c**ts
None of thst has happened wher I live ! Well I’ve certainly not witnessed it

You are so F*****g negative. Brainwashed as well. A week from disaster my
1588496351696.png

You're being being called a fruitcake because

Well,
You ARE a fruitcake

I know ,the statement is online,scottish government,rules are different from england.
Simply no building work unless emergency in residential houses,no grey area.
No slipping out.

Same in Ireland and everywhere is shut anyway. As much dust in letterkenny as in the Irish sea.

And half as many boards.

Having read the posts on here about it, I've got to say I applaud the policy.

Tesla has applied to be the electric supplier to the U.K. Elon Musk working his magic. Interesting time’s ahead.

I never said it never happened. I’m saying it’s blown out of proportion

How hard is it for you to comprehend what I said yesterday?

Doubling twice a week. It's actually a bit faster than that but seeing as you're not very good with numbers

One in four hundred Monday.
One in two hundred Thursday.
One percent Monday
Two percent Thursday.
Four percent Monday - let's call it five percent. One in twenty.
One in ten Thursday.
One in five Monday - which is basically every f**k*r.

Status
Not open for further replies.