slowing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped mate, used it to get me going but I had a link to my site as a signature on a couple of forums which has kept the momentum going

keep building chaps.... if someone else starts they could knock you off!!

Its almost a full time job for me :)

Danny

Danny i got the guide last yr and have been using it on and off. I would like to know if you do a 100 links on say blog sites and most of them get spammed or deleted by the blog owner does that still have an effect on rankings or do they need to be approved to work???????

Reason i ask is i now have a blog on another website and i delete virtually every post as they r usually from someone trting to add little substance to the blog but looking for a link?

Its a hard call to make beddy at least with the insurance your brass is there every week. I would be looking more to were I will be come back end of the year work wise. It's a worry for us all.

Danny i got the guide last yr and have been using it on and off. I would like to know if you do a 100 links on say blog sites and most of them get spammed or deleted by the blog owner does that still have an effect on rankings or do they need to be approved to work???????

Reason i ask is i now have a blog on another website and i delete virtually every post as they r usually from someone trting to add little substance to the blog but looking for a link?

If they get deleted they get deleted... no use.. :-(

however if you do as I show and do it well then they will stick :)

Danny

Based in Stockport meself, been steady all year only had 6 or so days without any work so far this year. Most of the work is for domestic customers as i saw the the light and dont work for builders as they think they are high and mighty and can pay you when it suits them :rolleyes) w@nkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.