Skimmer tomo rugby

im the only fella skimming on 2 charles church sites.....keeping every trade going with the hassle of her job at the weeekends 3 kids and a cool drinking habit.
lol.... £800 ??

im the only fella skimming on 2 charles church sites.....keeping every trade going with the hassle of her job at the weeekends 3 kids and a cool drinking habit.
lol.... £800 ??

Like it. Nothing but respect. I'm a domestic baller also with a drinking habbit lol

Like it. Nothing but respect. I'm a domestic baller also with a drinking habbit lol

its not that hard to be honest...2 small plots a week on 1 site ...then they board dab a big 1 for me then back to 2 small ones again.
a few years work.
but it gets boring.

its not that hard to be honest...2 small plots a week on 1 site ...then they board dab a big 1 for me then back to 2 small ones again.
a few years work.
but it gets boring.

I must admit i enjoy sorting out absolutely f**k*d kitchens etc, not often i get nice board to skim its like a treat lol

5A2962AB-2E66-407A-961F-52D24C1A1F1E.gif

i dont skim them houses for me ...its for my little ones.
all this s**t about whos the best or quickest or the richest...i couldnt care less mate.
this game is full of morons.
did you know @Danny is really a manager at gaycare for the blind ??

Yes mate it's where me and him met

I'm the same i work hard for my little lad he's only two but have to watch it doesn't just become work work work as I'm slipping down that road