Skimmer tomo rugby

Members online

lurpak

Artex Boy
Garage boarded out 4 walls no ceiling. 1 little gauge each (2 walls each)

Anyone interested pm me price plz?

All my gear there so only need your hand tools x

No worries lads thanks tho. I'll bang it out in morning
You will smash it mate as long it’s all ready to rock and roll get there at just gone 7 throw the hit on pack up whiles it’s turning on the second second set.

You will smash it mate as long it’s all ready to rock and roll get there at just gone 7 throw the hit on pack up whiles it’s turning on the second second set.

Deffo mate, wouldn't normally bat an eyelid it's just I double booked and it's sent everything out, really don't even want to be working tomorrow as going away Sunday/Monday and don't want to be knackered

Get on it at 7 ye lazy t**t you be home for match

I know i know it's not lazy trust me I get alot done it's cause i double booked plus do everything myself no labourer, gave up on em. might be time to take another spread on again

Deffo mate, wouldn't normally bat an eyelid it's just I double booked and it's sent everything out, really don't even want to be working tomorrow as going away Sunday/Monday and don't want to be knackered
Have you ever been without mate.? Get it while you can as you never know.!!

Have you ever been without mate.? Get it while you can as you never know.!!

Never mate, usually at least 2 months booked ahead and I only do domestic. I can't complain, my problem is I don't like to let customers down nd always try fit everything in. Luckily I don't rely on plastering so wouldn't matter if went quiet

Never mate, usually at least 2 months booked ahead and I only do domestic. I can't complain, my problem is I don't like to let customers down nd always try fit everything in. Luckily I don't rely on plastering so wouldn't matter if went quiet

When’s the next crop due then??? :ROFLMAO: