Sisters Plasterering

Members online

There's no point in seeing after pictures of Mr g spreading rads , never did answer me if he uses PVA or SBR

It's really not as simple as not getting paid....

I'll bet a pound to a pinch of s**t that I am a better plasterer than the pair of them put together and I wouldn't dare set myself up as a proper plastering firm - that's why I do jobs for people which may or may not include plastering. They won't be able to price properly, they won't know what to do when it goes wrong, they won't know about older techniques such as lath and plaster, they won't know anything about any of the other trades around a building, they won't be able to tackle large areas properly - simply, all they'll know is how to fix board to studwork, and maybe dab - now, if they can fill a diary with jobs that involve putting two boards up and skimming them, then yeah, they might be OK but real world jobs just aren't like that and they'll soon see.
Sneezed next to the wall and this happened, think sisters could help me out
20140826_113755.jpg

Actually Andy Not that you may need it but putting videos of your work on Youtube is a great way of advertising and getting new work. Far better than pics on a website.
Yeah I've been told that by our website lady but our website is more of a portfolio than an advert.

Yeah I've been told that by our website lady but our website is more of a portfolio than an advert.
Yes but to bring traffic to the website you have to be top of google searches which means employing someone to get you there. Pay and manage google Adwords which costs money or whip your phone or camera out, brush your teeth and comb your hair and make videos for Youtube. It is very effective and at present free.

If you think i am a numpty, ask Danny he will tell you same.

Last edited:
Youtube is the biggest search engine next to google and they own it............put a search in for something and see how many times Youtube comes up in results.
I thought most general plastering work comes from customers builders and relatives/ friends, perhaps lime work still draws that kind of research , most videos of spreads are pretty poor on customer info , detail of prep and attention to detail are pretty poor

Yes but to bring traffic to the website you have to be top of google searches which means employing someone to get you there. Pay and manage google Adwords which costs money or whip your phone or camera out, brush your teeth and comb your hair and make videos for Youtube. It is very effective and at present free.

We tend to be pointing people towards the website rather than hoping random people find us.

I already knew all that mate, like I saw our website lady explained how to generate traffic. I think we're her only clients that aren't worried about the website generating extra traffic.

You see me @Vincey and @theclemo don't have this problem.
We NEED to constantly change our contact details.

My phone never stops ringing with me ....greedy contractor's want there houses smashed out quick.

The other 2 ...well they just rough and folks want their money back lol.