show me ya lime burns

you soon wont be able do much with it when it drops off must be sore at work though
so long as it keeps dribbling piss im happy,,as for the pain at work im constantly stoned 24/7,,the only pain i feel is when a dissapointing bit of reality hits me face like putting the crappy van thru an mot,,,or paying tax on my hard earnt,,could go on but wont cos me limey finger is smarting typing so much

so long as it keeps dribbling piss im happy,,as for the pain at work im constantly stoned 24/7,,the only pain i feel is when a dissapointing bit of reality hits me face like putting the crappy van thru an mot,,,or paying tax on my hard earnt,,could go on but wont cos me limey finger is smarting typing so much
dont remind me my old bus only 3 week left on mot

a 3;1 coarse sand mix with nhl3.5 knocked up the day before fizzing like a c**t with horse hair added next day, pricked out on lathe ceiling, why its my hawk/handboard forefinger i do not know
Knocked up the dsy before? It must of been hard the next day?

Knocked up the dsy before? It must of been hard the next day?
straight out of mixer when buttery into baths buckets gorrila tubs,,,polothyne over top tucked in,,water/sand on top to make air tight seal,,,next day take water / sand lid off,,strip polothyne,,dig out square chunks of lime and throw it in mixer,,add no water,,spin for 20 mins ,,lovliness of lovliness to use,,reduces hair line cracking massively

Had little one very painful. If yo got lime in your eye chances are very high you would loose it!!
we done some cellars a few years ago, imported italian lime,,the dust in the air,,my brother got lime burns round his ringpiece,,he used a wdge of cardboard lubed with sudacreme as a butt un chaffer for nxt few days