show me ya lime burns

Members online

leefaithfull

DSC_0639.JPG

Trppy

I nearly sliced the very end of finger of the other day giving me trowels a clean nearly f**k**g passed out cos I’m not good with blood and has been sore as f**k for the last week

leefaithfull

I nearly sliced the very end of finger of the other day giving me trowels a clean nearly f**k**g passed out cos I’m not good with blood and has been sore as f**k for the last week
ah the old clean trowel blade off between ya pinky scenario hey,,quite stomach churnin

leefaithfull

Where you from!! Deffo ain't the uk is it!
Hey man the moon like round!! It's all shiney and stuff! I need brownies maaan
portsmouth born n bred me little luver,,the moon droops ya chin,,makes ya balls drag,,its not only shiney its a powerful blue stilton

Ritch

You would know all about worms wouldn't you as you are bred from one you little twiglet worm :coffe:
Coming from a ginger brummie chancer, you maggot, you no doubt came from a raging crack whore and a child molesting Asian. U dirty brummies

Spudknit

Coming from a ginger brummie chancer, you maggot, you no doubt came from a raging crack whore and a child molesting Asian. U dirty brummies
Love it twiglet.youve been at gym havnt you working on them legs worm boy? Wondered where you were.yes I did come from a whore it was your mum

leefaithfull

My lab was off a while ago with a sore finger.

Told him it serves him right for getting himself covered in cement.

I remember when i was a yoof i went home after a days concreting with red raw hands with green rings round the burns.

Them were the days.
did you evr get the floor screed knees as a kid oooofff,,i thought tit wank carpet burns were bad enough

leefaithfull

not nice what kind of lime /quick lime i would think /had similiair a few year back on the wrist dr said it was eating me
a 3;1 coarse sand mix with nhl3.5 knocked up the day before fizzing like a c**t with horse hair added next day, pricked out on lathe ceiling, why its my hawk/handboard forefinger i do not know

The Hobo

a 3;1 coarse sand mix with nhl3.5 knocked up the day before fizzing like a c**t with horse hair added next day, pricked out on lathe ceiling, why its my hawk/handboard forefinger i do not know
do u have a piece of sponge on handle can cause it to rub when wet

leefaithfull

do u have a piece of sponge on handle can cause it to rub when wet
rub when wet ,,thats given me the right orn that has,,,ive got a habit of extending hawk forefinger out,,it only takes a little bit rubbed in and away she goes,,next stop bone