Shining torches and flood lights down walls

Members online

Been there 4 months had no problems what so ever till today they’ve decided to shine the lights after the painter had already mist coated and first coat of paint now they say it’s s**t I’ve said can’t go round and do that it not joe inspect walls

To be honest it’s not a proper site it’s a 300 year old Manor House and a two bed cottage only on a day rate I take my time do a good job and only do 2 sets a day client pays direct some bloke running the job for him

I’ve said you be the best plasterer in the world and shine a light on it it will pick up anything he just that’s how I check the work you need to rectify it. I’m think how the hell can I do that it’s impossible

trouble is jess these guys don't have a clue /worked on sale sports centre years ago twin tiles on outside walls architect wanted to shine spots lights down walls we told him not ,but he ordered it up what a mess/ in day light perfect job pricks earning good money
He.d have heard someone saying it shows everything up so he just being a fuckkng dick

Yeah he is being a dick because he shines the light down the walls he telling me it’s crap but I’ve argued till I’m blue in the face the light will show imperfections no matter what but I just wondered what does every one do when they do this because I find I’m just losing a battle funny thing is once I’ve plastered a full room and prep another I go back have a scrap round clean up any splashes in walls if mixer splash on them clean out sockets then I move on an the painter likes it he’s even said but still don’t listen and I’m worried Friday will be down the road and I fill like I wanna go do the road but I like the place I’m skimming

Yeah he is being a dick because he shines the light down the walls he telling me it’s crap but I’ve argued till I’m blue in the face the light will show imperfections no matter what but I just wondered what does every one do when they do this because I find I’m just losing a battle funny thing is once I’ve plastered a full room and prep another I go back have a scrap round clean up any splashes in walls if mixer splash on them clean out sockets then I move on an the painter likes it he’s even said but still don’t listen and I’m worried Friday will be down the road and I fill like I wanna go do the road tbut I like the place I’m skimming
Just get the BG rep out on site . But make sure your happy with your work first .

I hard trowel with the steel then what I mean I wet the flex and go over
if its any consolation pal I overskimmed the room I squat in at night perfect job /only 2 days ago went below the big table which is tight up to wall with a large 3ft led light to sort some cables f**k sake more cats arses on wall than the r.s.p.c.a have take big light off perfect/if they don't owe u money fuk off someware else

if its any consolation pal I overskimmed the room I squat in at night perfect job /only 2 days ago went below the big table which is tight up to wall with a large 3ft led light to sort some cables f**k sake more cats arses on wall than the r.s.p.c.a have take big light off perfect/if they don't owe u money fuk off someware else
In living room for a hour a day . Sun goes down back of curtains and it looks like I put it on with my hand then painted it with me foot lol.
Dont use them flexi.s early