Shining torches and flood lights down walls

Members online

amazing bit of kit mate (y) (y)

Screenshot_20190912-211842_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190912-212121_Samsung Internet.jpg

Exactly, isn’t it meant to be judged in day light from a distance or something?

Prefer mine to be looked at by a short-sighted hobbit riding past on a horse in fog

Yup judged straight on from 3m or something... need to find a link to it

Unfortunately no British Standard is in place for skimming but the fis have a guide as to how it should be checked, which if I remember correctly is. In the light it was carried out in from 1.5m away from the wall. It also states that if any special lights are to be installed they should be in place before the plastering takes place.
Get them to shine their light down a plasterboard, then they will even see the nap in the paper, not that they will accept it but it might help them to understand.

In living room for a hour a day . Sun goes down back of curtains and it looks like I put it on with my hand then painted it with me foot lol.
Dont use them flexi.s early
I did exactly that on the scalpay job. Plastered it with a flexi and the sun in my face.

Customer had an east facing window on the side of his house. Next morning, the currant bun shone straight down my wall and f**k it was awful.

I did exactly that on the scalpay job. Plastered it with a flexi and the sun in my face.

Customer had an east facing window on the side of his house. Next morning, the currant bun shone straight down my wall and f**k it was awful.
I know two kids who got threatened with court for using em . Then again saw their work with steel trowel and they should be took to court

I know two kids who got threatened with court for using em . Then again saw their work with steel trowel and they should be took to court

Well...what I did with the Flexi, I'd probably have got put in prison for if the customer had seen it.

As it stood I did it with my Mt with the sun on it through that window and it came out ok.

Threw the flex in the bin in the end.

He could be running his ballsack down your wall and looking at you in a suggestive way! So think yourself lucky it's just a light really :ROFLMAO: punch the cuuuuuunt in the throat!(y)