Shining torches and flood lights down walls

In living room for a hour a day . Sun goes down back of curtains and it looks like I put it on with my hand then painted it with me foot lol.
Dont use them flexi.s early
My living room ceiling is an absolute disgrace my only excuse is the wife nagged so I did it pissed amd angry G man style. Shine a light across that and you'd think you'd discovered a secret map of the Alps.

Hi I have a big problem site agent shining flood light down all my work
My old boss use to go round with lights across our work if the was any slight imperfections we would have to do the whole wall or room again as punishment. He would sub out good plasterers and pick on there work to make him sound like top dog. They where dark days.

My old boss use to go round with lights across our work if the was any slight imperfections we would have to do the whole wall or room again as punishment. He would sub out good plasterers and pick on there work to make him sound like top dog. They where dark days.

I remember big irish fella we worked for running edges around all our work....
ranting about how shiite we all are.

my brother picked up sn edge ran it around his walls laughing look at your own walls Jerry....

brother wasn't laughing when he got left at home all week :oops:

I remember big irish fella we worked for running edges around all our work....
ranting about how shiite we all are.

my brother picked up sn edge ran it around his walls laughing look at your own walls Jerry....

brother wasn't laughing when he got left at home all week :oops:
It’s funny when you start picking on there work they get all defensive and cry about it. We could all go round slagging if each other’s work. It’s not all prefect mine was getting a bit to ruff a month ago getting my head screwed back together now so picking g up again haha

no turn the lights out and get a good nights sleep
Soon, norm, soon.
20190823_205409.jpg

Least were all shite lol. One side of bottom of my stairs is dog shite as well.......hut I ficked of to aldi in heat wave as wife was worried bout not getting any drink in so that's acceptable lol

Least were all shite lol. One side of bottom of my stairs is dog shite as well.......hut I ficked of to aldi in heat wave as wife was worried bout not getting any drink in so that's acceptable lol
Most of my house is s**t :lol: to busy at work then can’t be arsed with my gaff

It’s funny when you start picking on there work they get all defensive and cry about it. We could all go round slagging if each other’s work. It’s not all prefect mine was getting a bit to ruff a month ago getting my head screwed back together now so picking g up again haha

il worry about it when I stopped getting paid lol