Setting up a D-42 with clamp

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
rigsby. chech ur water pump first then check where the water comes in to the machine then follow that to the big black plastic cylinder with a dial on the top. on the bottom of that sould be a brass straining chamber with a 30 mm hex head for unscrewing. its in there.
send me ur email and i will send u the manual

you dont need to book anything on the roadshow

Thanks Stu And Goody. Not used the Monojet since July and there was a bit of rusty water come out of it when we first used it. Will do it first thing (7.25am).

hey daz any news on da twins yet

cheers butt ye got two little baby girls 6 pounds each Evie and Lola.....lovelly little things, the caesarean.....well that was like your own discovery surgery programme all about you and a little bit of SAW lol

Well, checked the filter this morning. A cylindrical plastic gauze thing. Clear as bell. Got the mono jet up and running with the 6-3 twister at 10 bar. Ran Weber silver Pearl through it at 200 water setting and no problems. Really need to know what the problem is with this D4-2 with clamp set up?

cheers butt ye got two little baby girls 6 pounds each Evie and Lola.....lovelly little things, the caesarean.....well that was like your own discovery surgery programme all about you and a little bit of SAW lol

Congratulations Mr Goody, better keep a box of matches in the van for the next few months.......or a sleeping bag

Babies soon grow up Goody. Ours is 26 now and still here. Sleeps through the night now though lol.

What a day again, halfway through a wall and the monojet packs up, Checked the pipes and ok. Rang up Les with the symptoms and he says ' Have a look in your water butt and tell me what you see' I think you already know the rest of the story.

john when you do your pump test put the mortar pressure gauge on the machine and then the pump tester so you have both fitted at the same time do your pump test and see if bothe clocks give the same reading, i normally do this as my pump tester always drops off the pressure but the clock on the pressure gauge normally holds steady so i take my reading from this ......why are you using the d42 , we just use d63's for everything

Thanks for that info Stuart. I will give it a go. We found the D6-3 twister was not lasting long with Weber and was advised to try the D4-2 with clamp. A first it was okay when we didn't know how to set it. We got it to 12 bar with the motor running and thought that was it. It worked! But then we had a watery issue and found out we was checking it wrong and never got it right since.

Are you going to L&D this Friday?

if your going to les's tomorrow, he does a shut off valve that goes straight into your mortar pressure gauge ...... you may find that you get on better with that when carrying out pump tests there only about £20, rather then using the pump tester

Thanks Stu, couldn't make the show. Did 68 bags with a new D4-2 yesterday and it was fine at the end of the day. Checked the pressure this morning and with the motor running it went to 15 bar, turn the motor off and it went down to 5. tightened it up half a turn and made no difference. Seeing as it was fine the day before we chanced it and it was fine on a 32 bag job. Weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.