Self employed payment

Members online

He didnt mention mileage, he was meaning recurring charges like van payments, insurance etc. and even if he did how does 80miles a day equal £50? If any self employed person has to make 18k to just break even they've had an absolute mare

60 odd pence a mile. Have a look at whole life costs for vans, the figures are quite shocking when you see how much it costs us to run a van. HMRC will allow you 45 per mile just for using your own car.

Thing is uve just gone on a calculator..hes gone in hindsight..you dont work 365 days a years and not 7 days a week unless ur a mug
He said daily so I worked it out daily. Imagine needing a calculator to work that out

Got a answear for everything you..its not healthy
This is the problem though, I pointed out what he said wasn't true, you come back at me saying it does add up, then agree when I say not to 18k, and when you're out of arguments say I have an answer to everything. I'm just quoting what he said

This is the problem though, I pointed out what he said wasn't true, you come back at me saying it does add up, then agree when I say not to 18k, and when you're out of arguments say I have an answer to everything. I'm just quoting what he said
Did he say £50 x 365 days a year? Its bloody common sense he didnt mean that ffs cmon

So you argue with us Cos we’ve called the government out , others have but you don’t argue with them,
go figure.
I've argued with you cos your a c**t,I can tell..ud be a c**t in real life,robbo is harmless but hes a lefty looney tune.dont care about politics.as soon as you said you earn £1m2 off your mates for sub letting work I came to the conclusion you was a c**t.u have argued with alot more people on here big nose :coffe:

I've argued with you cos your a c**t,I can tell..ud be a c**t in real life,robbo is harmless but hes a lefty looney tune.dont care about politics.as soon as you said you earn £1m2 off your mates for sub letting work I came to the conclusion you was a c**t.u have argued with alot more people on here big nose :coffe:

A: they ain’t my mates
B: every single builder/tradesman/business earn money on people they get in.
C: your the biggest arse kisser on here.
D: I worry for your mental health if you think that picture is real.

Said this all before but you won’t take it in because you are thick as s**t.

You mean you don't go to the extra time hassle and stress of getting enough work for the guys who work for you for free?
f**k me, he was saying I had no business sense yesterday!

Do you not understand what I'm saying lmfao..theres a difference in subbing work out and sub letting work out..ffs you really couldn't make it up :risas:

You mean you don't go to the extra time hassle and stress of getting enough work for the guys who work for you for free?

Unreal ain’t he, such a contradiction.

So I source the work, agreed a price with principal contractor if it’s on a site,
I’m the supervisor, have to do a daily briefing with all supervisors, do toolbox talks , constant emails etc.

I’m the only one with a ipaf and pasma tickets.

Those 2 course‘s and the sssts I’ve paid for myself,
Over a grands worth of course, then I pick them up in my van and using my fuel, tax and insurance, wear and tear on my van.

If it’s a job for local customer and I go and price it , lay out for all materials ,I do the invoices and wages and I’m not allowed to earn £1 a meter on them.

They just turn up and plasterer and I do all the hard work and have the stress and not allowed to earn £1 a m2 according to this loon..

Unreal ain’t he, such a contradiction.

So I source the work, agreed a price with principal contractor if it’s on a site,
I’m the supervisor, have to do a daily briefing with all supervisors, do toolbox talks , constant emails etc.

I’m the only one with a ipaf and pasma tickets.

Those 2 course‘s and the sssts I’ve paid for myself,
Over a grands worth of course, then I pick them up in my van and using my fuel, tax and insurance, wear and tear on my van.

If it’s a job for local customer and I go and price it , lay out for all materials ,I do the invoices and wages and I’m not allowed to earn £1 a meter on them.

They just turn up and plasterer and I do all the hard work and have the stress and not allowed to earn £1 a m2 because according to this loon..
You are sub-letting work out for a plastering firm you work for you big nosed c**t :risas: is it your firm that gets the work off the main contractor? Are you a ltd company or sole trader? Are you the sole contractor on site? I dont mean sole trader you tit..are you not getting it?

Robbo I know you dont get what I mean so il ignore your ignorance..its a bit big for you

You are sub-letting work out for a plastering firm you work for you big nosed c**t :risas: is it your firm that gets the work off the main contractor? Are you a ltd company or sole trader? Are you the sole contractor on site? I dont mean sole trader you tit..are you not getting it?

I don’t work for a plastering firm fella.

Never have, never will work for one firm all the time, especially a plastering firm lmao, they wanna pay spreads £3:50 m2 and why would they let me get blokes in they would just get them themselves and earn the money you doss think c**t.

I work for myself, always have , always will.

was just about to go limited again.

Was all set up waiting for tax year to end.

(well company registered with companies house and bank account sourced)

before the breakout and lockdown.

Now log out and get some rest, you’ve posted about 50 times today you sad git

Robbo I know you dont get what I mean so il ignore your ignorance..its a bit big for you
I'm s**t at business and too cheap apparently, but you want someone else to do loads of work for free and because he doesn't he's a c**t. No I get it, you talk shite

£7k. For my grant my Tax bill is 4K in July thanks will give you it back then @ Hmrc

Your welcome

Never have, never will work for one firm all the time, especially a plastering firm lmao, they wanna pay spreads £3:50 m2 and why would they let me get blokes in they would just get them themselves and earn the money you doss think c**t.

What and you didnt earn more than £50k in tax year with 2 blokes working for you :risas: I'm going for broke today..100 posts :musculoso:

Have u actually counted how many times I've posted today? Mate I'm not interested,your way too ugly

What and you didnt earn more than £50k in tax year with 2 blokes working for you :risas: I'm going for broke today..100 posts :musculoso:

As said before they don’t work for me.

I just got them in on last couple of big jobs when needed a push and I personally didn’t work all year as had a knee operation when snapped my ACL that was large portion of year out.

No but you been on here all day so think must be a high volume of posts.

Good night fella

Well if you'd have a read for yourself you lazy sh1te you'd know that SARS is a strain of Covid. It's proper name is Covid-2, want to guess where Covid-19 fits now?

Swine flu is H1N1, bird flue H5N1. There's a clue in the name 'flu' they're all mutations/versions of the flu virus.

Virus' have numbers because they all mutate and evolve. Hence Corona Virus being Covid-19 is the 19th strain of the base virus type.

So they don't go away they mutate when herd immunity or mortality rates make it harder for them to transfer to hosts in their current form.

Why is it every dumb fcuk who can't be 4rsed reading thinks they've scored a point when someone doesn't reply? Read something, educate yourself. When something happens or turns up that you don't understand read up on it.

In the mean time fcuk off and irritate someone else with your display of fcukwittery.

You googled all that s**t up.? Your not that clefer that y your a plastrer lol

your getting more than me
shes getting all of it ....

but I have got these :whistle:View attachment 49174
These are amazing!
83FC0181-F6C5-4ED9-961B-08A3F9979449.jpeg