Self employed payment

Members online

South West. I don't mean back this Monday. They'll be back first Monday in June we've been told for 2 days a week. Pretty sure we won't be sending ours
Oh right, thought you meant tomorrow??
We’ve received an email with similar guidelines but we won’t be sending ours just yet either.

My kids will be going back when ever the schools/ nursery open, kids need to interact with other kids for there well being. The virus will still be there In September come what may, keeping kids off school for 6 months plus in self isolation will do them more harm in the long run in my opinion.

My kids will be going back when ever the schools/ nursery open, kids need to interact with other kids for there well being. The virus will still be there In September come what may, keeping kids off school for 6 months plus in self isolation will do them more harm in the long run in my opinion.
You obviously ain’t got any teenage kids, they self isolate anyway!

They won't fine people. Kids missing a few months of school will have no effect long term. One parent will have to just stay off work. Obviously poor families won't have that choice if both parents ordinarily work
Buts that is the clash with government,they want parents back to work asap if possible.
I would have left until after summer break,then evaluate how europeans got on with it. If the furlough scheme was not in place,it would be a sticky choice for some.

It’s definitely got to be harder on the little ones mate.
It’s not ideal, but life needs to slowly get back to some kind of normal.
theres a risk with anything but it’s calculated risk. It’s not the risk of the kids they don’t really get it, it’s the teachers getting it or bringing it Home for parents to get. The same parents that use public transport, work on building sites, go to the supermarket etc if your going to get it, the odds are tiny.

theres a risk with anything but it’s calculated risk. It’s not the risk of the kids they don’t really get it, it’s the teachers getting it or bringing it Home for parents to get. The same parents that use public transport, work on building sites, go to the supermarket etc if your going to get it, the odds are tiny.
On radio 2 other day. Children have 1 in 50 thousand chance to die from this. They say traveling in the car is more of a risk for children

That good becouse majority of projects mangers are chances that have failed on the tools

I was just joking, everyone seems to want a made up grand sounding job title these days.

On radio 2 other day. Children have 1 in 50 thousand chance to die from this. They say traveling in the car is more of a risk for children

They said one the news a few days back that kids were getting Kawasaki disease that was related to Covid-19. That's the problem now, no one knows who to trust or what to believe. That's sort of expected with politicians, but when they're dealing with kid's health they're playing with fire IMHO.

They said one the news a few days back that kids were getting Kawasaki disease that was related to Covid-19. That's the problem now, no one knows who to trust or what to believe. That's sort of expected with politicians, but when they're dealing with kid's health they're playing with fire IMHO.
Our term finishes,end of june,practicaly no chance of us in scotland going back until after summer,and its defo political here.

As said before they don’t work for me.

I just got them in on last couple of big jobs when needed a push and I personally didn’t work all year as had a knee operation when snapped my ACL that was large portion of year out.

No but you been on here all day so think must be a high volume of posts.

Good night fella
Did u fuckk your knee up tripping over that big nose of yours

Well if you'd have a read for yourself you lazy sh1te you'd know that SARS is a strain of Covid. It's proper name is Covid-2, want to guess where Covid-19 fits now?

Swine flu is H1N1, bird flue H5N1. There's a clue in the name 'flu' they're all mutations/versions of the flu virus.

Virus' have numbers because they all mutate and evolve. Hence Corona Virus being Covid-19 is the 19th strain of the base virus type.

So they don't go away they mutate when herd immunity or mortality rates make it harder for them to transfer to hosts in their current form.

Why is it every dumb fcuk who can't be 4rsed reading thinks they've scored a point when someone doesn't reply? Read something, educate yourself. When something happens or turns up that you don't understand read up on it.

In the mean time fcuk off and irritate someone else with your display of fcukwittery.

Thought the 19 was related to year it was discovered

Bullshit donzo!!!

you don’t have schools in scotland :inocente:
Strange that lots of children hate school in uk
Yet in third world countries children seem to appreciate it if they come from poor backgrounds.

Our young tearaways ,,,,,lol

Thats not true that kids don't really get it I don't think. They get it and pass it on as much as anyone else just their symptoms are more minor. My issue is my kid wants to see their grandparents really badly, crys about it daily. If I send them to school (which will 100% be a breeding ground for the virus) I can't let them then go and see and hug there 70 and 80 year old grandparents as they'll have interacted with so many people the chances of our family getting it are then to high to worth the risk killing my parents over. If it's a choice between them seeing their classmates or a sleep over at Grandma's I'll be picking seeing grandparents

Thats not true that kids don't really get it I don't think. They get it and pass it on as much as anyone else just their symptoms are more minor. My issue is my kid wants to see their grandparents really badly, crys about it daily. If I send them to school (which will 100% be a breeding ground for the virus) I can't let them then go and see and hug there 70 and 80 year old grandparents as they'll have interacted with so many people the chances of our family getting it are then to high to worth the risk killing my parents over. If it's a choice between them seeing their classmates or a sleep over at Grandma's I'll be picking seeing grandparents
They get it yes but the sypmtons (on the evidence thus far) are minimal. But are carriers so as said there's no right or wrong with it, so it will be an individual call.its no more or less than any workplace will be, including building sites. My point being though it will still be prevalent in September aswell, it's not going away anytime soon, kids need the social interaction aswell as educational.

Yeah. Accountant fees £350
Van cost £2000
Tools £500
Bank charges £300

List goes on and all this money comes off your day rate. Not included in materials is it.
I know the list goes on but that's only 3k accounted for

They get it yes but the sypmtons (on the evidence thus far) are minimal. But are carriers so as said there's no right or wrong with it, so it will be an individual call.its no more or less than any workplace will be, including building sites. My point being though it will still be prevalent in September aswell, it's not going away anytime soon, kids need the social interaction aswell as educational.
No I completely agree if anything it will probably be worse in September as most stuff should be back to normal. Schools are nothing like building sites unless you go round kissing and hugging the other blokes there, then sucking your thumb, everyone on the site using the same tools and all sitting down to eat together lol

What you done with the real Owls?