Self employed payment

Members online

Nice mate it's amazing the government support...lets hope that people keep spending and we recover quickly. What are you going to do with the money invest? or will it be for bills?
It’s not for free FreeD. It’ll be getting paid back in one way or another. You might be up now but the government give with one hand and take with the other.

Nice mate it's amazing the government support...lets hope that people keep spending and we recover quickly. What are you going to do with the money invest? or will it be for bills?

stick it in the pot I guess for the loft conversion the wife wants.
Been sat indoors for last 8 weeks so haven’t had any income. Not gonna spunk it away.

*loads up skybet*

stick it in the pot I guess for the loft conversion the wife wants.
Been sat indoors for last 8 weeks so haven’t had any income. Not gonna spunk it away.

*loads up skybet*
Like how people are thinking it's a bonus payment,do there not realise there havnt worked last 2 month so it's just a wage bk your getting.

Like how people are thinking it's a bonus payment,do there not realise there havnt worked last 2 month so it's just a wage bk your getting.

and be taxed on it on next years tax return, it’s helpful but not a bonus or free, would of earned much more then that if grafted last 2 months , seems like a bonus to people Cos you’ve been sat indoors and not really had anywhere to spend money (pubs/restaurants/football etc)
But it’s not a bonus, we all of would much rather had grafted and earned then these grants, but hey ho.

German football back tomorrow french racing been back all week , the bookies are pleased.

and be taxed on it on next years tax return, it’s helpful but not a bonus or free, would of earned much more then that if grafted last 2 months , seems like a bonus to people Cos you’ve been sat indoors and not really had anywhere to spend money (pubs/restaurants/football etc)
But it’s not a bonus, we all of would much rather had grafted and earned then these grants, but hey ho.

German football back tomorrow french racing been back all week , the bookies are pleased.
f**k**g hell big nose,I've just realised weve given each other a reply without c**t being said :maraca:

Guys it's not free money lol,its wages you have lost that you would of earned and less in most cases,and as rossi says there will make it bk 10xs over and then some.the £10k grant etc now that's free bonus money

Guys it's not free money lol,its wages you have lost that you would of earned and less in most cases,and as rossi says there will make it bk 10xs over and then some.the £10k grant etc now that's free bonus money
Agree it is wages. But it is a bonus in a way becouse I've saved all the money becouse haven't being spending much lol only food couple bills

Agree it is wages. But it is a bonus in a way becouse I've saved all the money becouse haven't being spending much lol only food couple bills
It will feel like a bonus as it's coming into account in one lump sum.dont forget your not likely getting a tax rebate nxt year which is a bonus..that's why there not taxing this payment there give you as there will just keep that instead

£6214 but they want £6500 back on vat
You are able to charge vat retrospectively when you go over the threshold. Shouldn’t be a problem if the work done was for another vat registered business. Joe public won’t be so keen though.

You are able to charge vat retrospectively when you go over the threshold.

Don't see how you can. In either case you've got an agreed contract price and if it doesn't include VAT then you can't ask for it later, they'll just tell you to do one.