Santa Time

I stop 22nd, don't go back until I'm good and bloody ready, might not ever again........there, that told 'em...........lol

Break up friday and next job booked for 13th jan(y)

Last job on 23rd, next job on 27th...

I find u think "yeah I`ll take all this time off"
Then after a few days of shopping, eating/drinking and aggro with family/relatives, you long for the company of a few sq m of friendly gypsum
It`s a great listener and doesn't give too much backchat lol

Well I said I'd take it off earlier this year but I have been roped in to a big barn conversion right upto Christmas in between and most of January..

Finish 22nd and off to tenerife 23rd
Not had much time off since may so looking forward to chilling, back on 3rd.
:descansando:

we made that mistake. a friend let us have his apartment so we were self catering. every restaurant was fully booked. we had pork chops and chips on the beach. Joan still moans about that holiday.
we stay in hotels now. Los Cristanios in the winter, Puerto de la cruz in the summer.

we made that mistake. a friend let us have his apartment so we were self catering. every restaurant was fully booked. we had pork chops and chips on the beach. Joan still moans about that holiday.
we stay in hotels now. Los Cristanios in the winter, Puerto de la cruz in the summer.

We don't go there to have turkey dinner on Christmas day we have Chinese banquet. :)

Reactions: dal
12342592_1136550063029376_2936410479760389907_n.jpg

I got a phone call off a builder I do a bit for last Thursday and it's a genuine cost no an issue job (we have both done work for the punters before) so I am now working up to Friday and between xmas and new year.

ps
the cost may get me on the naughty list though (y)

Trying to get a push on with a garage conversion so I can relax a bit when I get back in Jan. prob finish thurs/fri depending on how I feel.

Anyway, Merry Xmas lads...thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, heckle and abuse me...I'll stick around a bit if that's ok? Tbf, I did join the tilers forum first but they're all a bit square!!
:confused::D

Well am still in the bed. The wife is running around getting the kids ready for school won't let me help saying I'll be in the way. Good. Am going to go up and open the boxing club do an hour or so. Don't know what I'll do with myself after that.

Well am still in the bed. The wife is running around getting the kids ready for school won't let me help saying I'll be in the way. Good. Am going to go up and open the boxing club do an hour or so. Don't know what I'll do with myself after that.
I think you have to step it up a bit clemo

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk