Ritmo air valve blocked

Members online

Leave the air on slightly all the time. We put it in a bucket with water bubbling.

Also make sure u have the pokey tool to clear the 6 air holes in the spray nozzle. They get booked and f**k up the spray pattern.

What compressor u running?
If u leave the air on a wee bit does the machine not pump.

Leave the air on slightly all the time. We put it in a bucket with water bubbling.

Also make sure u have the pokey tool to clear the 6 air holes in the spray nozzle. They get booked and f**k up the spray pattern.

What compressor u running?
Told les you said to get compressor he said he wouldn't sell me one right now as he didn't think I need one right now said he would get me one in if I changed my mind after a blast without.. Started with water at 100 and it was coming out to thick , kept dropping it down and ended up at 55 believe it or not. Tomorrow is my first day back after holiday and basically going to have a run through get machine and gear set right , might have water slightly higher if needs but see how it goes. Thanks for the heads up on 6 air holes I gave everything a double check today ( trying to be organised) and thats one bit I defo remembered from training.les advise leave air on I turned it off by mistake thinking it stopped the spraying forgot it's the remote button on gun,lol ... Think that's where I f**k*d up now.

I reme
Is les still sporting that soppy earring

I remember when I was 14 I had the top of my ear pierced and thought I was the dogs danglies, bet I looked a rite knob in hindsight

How'd it go today Pete?
Pissed off tbh, couldn't spray board work was not good enough another lesson learned and not sprayed the stuff yet FFS was looking forward to today , got another one lined up that I will board myself

55 is very low, the bottle only goes to 75. What you must must must remember is that the pump is very slow compared to the standard rotor and stator.

Therefore if you set it at 95 water, be patient and leave it run at least 30 seconds so you can see whats coming out and be absofuckin lutely certain that the stuff coming out is consistent.

so many times people alter it too soon and it causes problems.

Waste a bag and adjust it every 30 seconds if need be.

Once you have decided the correct mix you will not need to do it again everytime you use your machine, just make a note of the settings and stick by it.

55 is very low, the bottle only goes to 75. What you must must must remember is that the pump is very slow compared to the standard rotor and stator.

Therefore if you set it at 95 water, be patient and leave it run at least 30 seconds so you can see whats coming out and be absofuckin lutely certain that the stuff coming out is consistent.

so many times people alter it too soon and it causes problems.

Waste a bag and adjust it every 30 seconds if need be.

Once you have decided the correct mix you will not need to do it again everytime you use your machine, just make a note of the settings and stick by it.
It definitely was right at the bottom on the water setting Ian,I'll double check that it was and will do as you say, appreciated