Ritmo air valve blocked

Members online

I got those air pip,valves and bigger twitches in stock
I was gonna say open all the valves up and stick it in a bath with bicarb for a night like ur trowels
Thanks I give up trying to clear the air pipe can I order it online for delivery ?

Cleared all the rest out now thank god,lol.
Any idea or tips so it don't happen again, les serviced machine and it's all good but I never took the the gun to him.
My mistake :tonto:

I did say that but he thought I was taking the piss :)
Shut it, lol
Tbh it's been good to take it to bits when I did training had to take all machine to bits a few times to clean out , the setting up and spraying is the easy bit all the threads I read on machines people say knowing the machine is important bit and now starting to understand it a lot better, you never know in another few months it might be good to have a race with someone :hola:

Shut it, lol
Tbh it's been good to take it to bits when I did training had to take all machine to bits a few times to clean out , the setting up and spraying is the easy bit all the threads I read on machines people say knowing the machine is important bit and now starting to understand it a lot better, you never know in another few months it might be good to have a race with someone :hola:
Wish there was a spread who's keen and eager enough to race a machine [emoji12]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Let's see how you get out of this? We are not talking BG now hahahahahah look after that machine it's gonna be mine :)

But flynny VS Vince is bigger than McGregor Diaz :numberone:
Sod winning the machine it would be a good laugh
Ohhhhhhhh no we all know the rules they have been in place from day one, we have already had one company back out and try and change the rules :)

This is perfect. When Vince gets his head around the machine he takes the flynnymeister on. Could there be a better opportunity for a forum piss up?!
Priority for me is getting a air hose tomorrow had a look on ebay can't find the right one was thinking it might be same as the pond air hose as temp solution until I get proper one , really wanted to set machine up tomorrow at home I got a load of boards set up to spray for practice .. Start spraying on job all boarded out ready for me on Tuesday onwards for next 2 weeks FFS. 6 months in the waiting and I stuck on a blocked bit of air pipe :muyenojado:

I'd LOVE to whip his arse , even with his nela thing, :lol:

Ohhhhhhhh no we all know the rules they have been in place from day one, we have already had one company back out and try and change the rules :)
I wouldn't bet my machine....that would be idiotic

Priority for me is getting a air hose tomorrow had a look on ebay can't find the right one was thinking it might be same as the pond air hose as temp solution until I get proper one , really wanted to set machine up tomorrow at home I got a load of boards set up to spray for practice .. Start spraying on job all boarded out ready for me on Tuesday onwards for next 2 weeks FFS. 6 months in the waiting and I stuck on a blocked bit of air pipe :muyenojado:

I'd LOVE to whip his arse , even with his nela thing, :lol:
What you would love and what you can do is two different things :) like I said you have not got the balls and without being nasty, the skills :) like I have said before its all to do with technique and skill not just the tools. Imagine if you won?

Flynny, you keep saying you want a machine if you win but not a peep about if you lose. Can you just clarify what Vince would get from you if he beat you?

Flynny, you keep saying you want a machine if you win but not a peep about if you lose. Can you just clarify what Vince would get from you if he beat you?
To be fair it was originally one stop who I was gonna race, he would of got plenty of sales and marketing never mind all the social media out of it. I would of got nothing apart from the machine. If I was to lose my pride would of been on the line and the video would never go away so not really a bad gamble on both sides. Pete mentioned the challenge not me and tej rules were in place so I just went with the same rules. Im sure the same companies would get involved and I'm sure Petes gaffers would supply the gear and location, so not much would of changed, also the machine manufacturer would want a sniff :)

I at the very bottom of doing spray plastering mate as you know absolute beginner.. If I got good enough to do a race I wouldn't want anything of him if it ever happened.. Tbh it would be good to see how it worked out but I need time to get use to it.
Don't blame you I would kick your arse :) your probably better off getting one of the lads off the BG vids if you wanna win xx