Rights of British citizens

Members online

No members online now.
Everyone else went in a long time ago , milk bottles are being put out and just you two left playing tag with a dog s**t covered tennis ball :estudioso:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/5fcbd0c4-2948-11e5-8db8-c033edba8a6e

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/163850bn-official-cost-of-the-bank-bailout-1833830.html?amp
£850 billion it cost to bail out the banks which caused cuts in public services and the severe austerity many still face but hey Gordon its them bloody scroungers that have caused all Great Britains problems eh? That's the Tory way though, let the rich do as they please and make the poor pay. Let's build some gas chambers and cram them all in and make there family pay for the gas how does that sound gordon would that make you happy?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/5fcbd0c4-2948-11e5-8db8-c033edba8a6e

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/163850bn-official-cost-of-the-bank-bailout-1833830.html?amp
£850 billion it cost to bail out the banks which caused cuts in public services and the severe austerity many still face but hey Gordon its them bloody scroungers that have caused all Great Britains problems eh? That's the Tory way though, let the rich do as they please and make the poor pay. Let's build some gas chambers and cram them all in and make there family pay for the gas how does that sound gordon would that make you happy?

The government deficit is nothing to do with bankers lol

52% of the country voted leave, tonight's question times panel voted 100% remain more bias. Absolute shocking

52% of the country voted leave, tonight's question times panel voted 100% remain more bias. Absolute shocking
I voted leave, but if there was another vote now I think I'd vote remain this time around...

Last edited:
No 52% of the people who voted, voted leave don't get it twisted, I've not seen it tonight so can't comment.

I thought that there needed to be some sort of veted immigration process, like Australia for eg, not the open door policy. I didn't really see what benefits there is from the Eu, bar travel (and I hold an Irish passport so wouldn't really make any difference that way. I bought the leave campaign about the money sent to Eu every week that would be better invested here. I'm now changing my mind because I (naively) didn't realise the border implications here between North and south, and tbh, although remain tried scaremongering tactics, I now firmly believe that the leave campaign just lied. The implosion after the victory of Johnson getting back stabbed by gove and forage Gettin the f**k out of there, before any decisions had been made. There seems to have been no real plan with what to do post brexit, it seems to be being winged. The only plus side is its got rid of Cameron and Osborne. Two total c**ts. Sadly the torys remain. Also another reason, the torys clearly couldn't really give two fucks about us over here and our situation. So basically I think the leave campaign was total horse s**t, they could end up being another border here and the agricultural industry will be hit quite hard here with out the Eu grants., less money in circulation of the economy here then. Less people needing work done. Could affect us etc and Lots of other Eu funded grants fund a lot of projects here too which will probably go to the scrap heap now.

I thought that there needed to be some sort of veted immigration process, like Australia for eg, not the open door policy. I didn't really see what benefits there is from the Eu, bar travel (and I hold an Irish passport so wouldn't really make any difference that way. I bought the leave campaign about the money sent to Eu every week that would be better invested here. I'm now changing my mind because I (naively) didn't realise the border implications here between North and south, and tbh, although remain tried scaremongering tactics, I now firmly believe that the leave campaign just lied. The implosion after the victory of Johnson getting back stabbed by gove and forage Gettin the f**k out of there, before any decisions had been made. There seems to have been no real plan with what to do post brexit, it seems to be being winged. The only plus side is its got rid of Cameron and Osborne. Two total c**ts. Sadly the torys remain. Also another reason, the torys clearly couldn't really give two fucks about us over here and our situation. So basically I think the leave campaign was total horse s**t, they could end up being another border here and the agricultural industry will be hit quite hard here with out the Eu grants., less money in circulation of the economy here then. Less people needing work done. Could affect us etc and Lots of other Eu funded grants fund a lot of projects here too which will probably go to the scrap heap now.
Nice one, glad some people are waking up and it's all to do with the press and how they wrote it, the sun is being given out again for free in my local spar, you will also find it's given out in a lot of areas who voted out :) so the hate campaign against corbyn will carry on and all the lies will come out, but some people don't read any other news, but things are changing there are other news agencies opening up online :)

And that f**k Witt today coming out with name calling is pathetic, another distraction again the name he used has had more attention than anything he had to say, which was nothing apart from still trying to convince people the £350,000.000 was true lol he is being shipped off as of today before he made an embarrassment of the tories but I feel they booked it a day too late.

I still say it is a matter of trust.
Jeremy makes continual valid points. As has been said, May at times spouts a bit of rhetoric. ........The b*ll***s Boris and Farage conned us all with over the 350millions that could be spent more wisely will in time rank as one of the more ambitious lies ever spouted. Good job neither of them are running.
I still think that the great British unwashed, on the day, might just swing with May.
I am not resolved either way so far.

I still say it is a matter of trust.
Jeremy makes continual valid points. As has been said, May at times spouts a bit of rhetoric. ........The b*ll***s Boris and Farage conned us all with over the 350millions that could be spent more wisely will in time rank as one of the more ambitious lies ever spouted. Good job neither of them are running.
I still think that the great British unwashed, on the day, might just swing with May.
I am not resolved either way so far.
If she ever comes out of hiding and speaks to the people who elected her lol

In Scotland today sir, as well you know
Yes visiting a hut in a Forrest like I pointed out on your thread you started, hand picked again with the public being banned from asking any questions :) oh and it was booked as a kids party lol

Yes visiting a hut in a Forrest like I pointed out on your thread you started, hand picked again with the public being banned from asking any questions :) oh and it was booked as a kids party lol

Well it's the only forest I know that has a street of houses in it

Well it's the only forest I know that has a street of houses in it
Done a search and apart from what I mentioned I only found this "in the rural village of Crathes, Aberdeenshire, where TV channels were unable to broadcast live and several journalists complained of a lack of mobile signal," sounds like it's the same part of the Forrest lol I look forward to your links and not the one off the paper ;)