Am I right....

Members online

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
Am I right in thinking that no matter who's in charge next we are pretty much f**k*d and it is near on impossible to turn things around for the better?

It all started with Blairs labour and the tories haven't made things much better.

The biggest problems which have caused this id say is the open borders to almost anyone and the way welfare is just handed out like sweets.

We've already got enough non British and can't send them back, granted a lot work hard and do the jobs we brits think we're above but this is caused by anyone being able to get benefits and almost always be better off than working.

If we take this away now the poor will become poorer and it will only get worse.

This is why I can't see a way back for a long time, I've just had my daughter and I'm scared to think what things will be like in the next 20 years when she's out on her own.

No party will really do what's needed as it won't get them the votes which is why I think any election is pointless and just another play of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I right in thinking that no matter who's in charge next we are pretty much f**k*d and it is near on impossible to turn things around for the better?

It all started with Blairs labour and the tories haven't made things much better.

The biggest problems which have caused this id say is the open borders to almost anyone and the way welfare is just handed out like sweets.

We've already got enough non British and can't send them back, granted a lot work hard and do the jobs we brits think we're above but this is caused by anyone being able to get benefits and almost always be better off than working.

If we take this away now the poor will become poorer and it will only get worse.

This is why I can't see a way back for a long time, I've just had my daughter and I'm scared to think what things will be like in the next 20 years when she's out on her own.

No party will really do what's needed as it won't get them the votes which is why I think any election is pointless and just another play of the game.

No you are wrong, a vote for labour is a vote to remain controlled by the eu, is a vote for more immigration, also is a vote to crash the economy and strikes on a weekly basis with no justification.

A conservative vote is to take back control of our own destiny to be able to trade with the rest of the world freely, creating jobs and boosting the economy.

A vote for the lib dems is more of a joke than voting for labour.

Vote Mrs may. Strong and stable
Vote Corbyn. Weak and unstable
Vote farron. An absolute tool

upload_2017-5-12_11-13-31.png

No you are wrong, a vote for labour is a vote to remain controlled by the eu, is a vote for more immigration, also is a vote to crash the economy and strikes on a weekly basis with no justification.

A conservative vote is to take back control of our own destiny to be able to trade with the rest of the world freely, creating jobs and boosting the economy.

Why is Corbyn weak exactly? I have seen nothing from him to suggest he is weak, he if anything is strong, as he does not waver from his beliefs, no matter the abuse or media demonisation on hiim. He stands firmly in what he believes in, and I believe is one of few actually in politics for the greater good, not for self interest. If anything may is the unstable one as she changes her mind and chops and changes.

Why is Corbyn weak exactly? I have seen nothing from him to suggest he is weak, he if anything is strong, as he does not waver from his beliefs, no matter the abuse or media demonisation on hiim. He stands firmly in what he believes in, and I believe is one of few actually in politics for the greater good, not for self interest. If anything may is the unstable one as she changes her mind and chops and changes.
He's a f**k**g s**t Obi Wan Kinobi but without any Jedi skills

Let me take one issue he is weak on, the eu
He says he wouldn't except a no deal basically saying he will bend over and take whatever juncker gives him, negotiation suicide. Weak, just like in poker you never reveal your hand until you believe it's a Winning one

I'm not a political person I think they are all shite full of false promises etc.
That is the politicians way. We have different parties here, sinn fein dup sdlp alliance etc, so labour orConservative isn't our pick, but as I've said before, labour in my opinion is a better choice for us. But whatever will be will be.

Let me take one issue he is weak on, the eu
He says he wouldn't except a no deal basically saying he will bend over and take whatever juncker gives him, negotiation suicide. Weak, just like in poker you never reveal your hand until you believe it's a Winning one
What do you mean, he won't accept a no deal mate. Can you elaborate?

You are the one here who has said it though, what do you mean?

No, he said it I just quoted him.

But the Tory policy is a no deal is better than a bad deal, Corbyn is happy for that bad deal under any circumstance.

your a

But the Tory policy is a no deal is better than a bad deal, Corbyn is happy for that bad deal under any circumstance.
why don't you just fk off

So your adamant Mrs May will sort this s**t out sharpish and think leaving the EU alone will do this?

He said no deal is a bad deal, which it may well be? You and I don't know that, do we. Corbyn has said it is imperative that we remain in the single market, makes a decent point. Can you show me a link of when he said that and what he said? I read his letter and I thought he made a reasonable point tbh.

He said no deal is a bad deal, which it may well be? You and I don't know that, do we. Corbyn has said it is imperative that we remain in the single market, makes a decent point. Can you show me a link of when he said that and what he said? I read his letter and I thought he made a reasonable point tbh.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9mS...election/RK=0/RS=eYoaiXtQg4_i3kjUtGJyubG7OTY-

To get any good deal done you have to be prepared to also walk away, and come back to the negotiating table only when the other side are prepared to hold sensible discussions. Because at present they do not want sensible discussions it's all we have to punish them for daring to leave our inward thinking protectionist club with the end goal of being a United States of Europe.

Best to walk away and use WTO rules, this is what German French and Italian business fear and do not want.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9mSs3W_NBdZ2W4Akw2A3YlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByZzJoOXByBGNvbG8DaXIyBHBvcwM0BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1494721855/RO=10/RU=http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/803043/jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-deliver-brexit-securing-eu-brussels-general-election/RK=0/RS=eYoaiXtQg4_i3kjUtGJyubG7OTY-

To get any good deal done you have to be prepared to also walk away, and come back to the negotiating table only when the other side are prepared to hold sensible discussions. Because at present they do not want sensible discussions it's all we have to punish them for daring to leave our inward thinking protectionist club with the end goal of being a United States of Europe.

Best to walk away and use WTO rules, this is what German French and Italian business fear and do not want.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/11/at-a-glance-key-points-leaked-labour-manifesto/

Sorry Gordon, I missed your reply earlier, I read this earlier, bullet points of the proposed manifesto, and tbh I don't see too many I don't think are good ideas, bar I don't agree with a ban on fracking. I think, managed correctly it could work out to be a good thing, but there are more obstacles to franking than just labour manifestos. If you read that point for point, how many do you think are ridiculous stupid goals?not too many of you ask me, my friend. Time will tell in the next week or two when torys manifesto comes out.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/11/at-a-glance-key-points-leaked-labour-manifesto/

Sorry Gordon, I missed your reply earlier, I read this earlier, bullet points of the proposed manifesto, and tbh I don't see too many I don't think are good ideas, bar I don't agree with a ban on fracking. I think, managed correctly it could work out to be a good thing, but there are more obstacles to franking than just labour manifestos. If you read that point for point, how many do you think are ridiculous stupid goals?not too many of you ask me, my friend. Time will tell in the next week or two when torys manifesto comes out.

Ok I've had a quick scan and as it's leaked could change before the unveiling.
But main worries are

Brexit, starting off by saying we will not accept a no deal kist means any bad deal will do.

Railways, have you any idea what it was like under government control last time ? Filthy carriages, delays cancellations, thinks it's bad now lol it's perfect in comparison

Immigration, it's just the same s**t from labour, let as many lefty voters in as we can

Nhs, do you you think an extra 6billion fixes the problems lol, they get extra money every year lol, waste and too many people visiting the nhs are it's real problems.

Tbh I don't mind public rail mate, we have hospitals closing here and a and especially closing and local a and e is under sever pressure because of it, surely more funding can only be positive, if used correctly. I agree there is far too much waste needing addressed too, but closing hospitals and not hiring/training enough staff/nurses etc to deal with it certainly doesn't help. I would like to see controlled immigration, similar to Oz where need visas etc to even entertain coming in, but I don't know if either will do it. Torys haven't exactly done much to stem the flow.