Rights of British citizens

Members online

Posted this few times , prob one of few things I've posted worth watching and taking in.
So glad I partied hard when younger.
Really don't worry or consume your time with the stuff they feed you as you'll all be gone soon enough and none of it will matter:hola:

Taking back money from those are fraudulently claiming, however during the process some genuine cases will be affected sadly.

It's down to the rich to house and feed the feral and feckless
Load of sh ite mate and you know it. It was the genuine cases that got money taking off them and handed to the rich and you can dress that up however you like, absolutely fking disgusting.

Posted this few times , prob one of few things I've posted worth watching and taking in.
So glad I partied hard when younger.
Really don't worry or consume your time with the stuff they feed you as you'll all be gone soon enough and none of it will matter:hola:

That dancing girl a few weeks back was worth the watch lol.

Load of sh ite mate and you know it. It was the genuine cases that got money taking off them and handed to the rich and you can dress that up however you like, absolutely fking disgusting.

No, I have known and still do know people who are milking the incapacity benefit for all they can with bugger all wrong with them.

By the way, where does it say anywhere this cuts where so the "rich" have a tax cut ? What tax cut.
The top 1% you hate so much if it wasn't for them we would all be paying 40-50% income tax that is a fact

I have concerns that Mr.Corbyn, should he be elected would try to reverse the decision that the majority voted in favour of regarding exiting the EU.

In my view, that would be undemocratic.

I also have concerns that Mr.Corbyn might be influenced by the bigger unions, who would love to regain the power stripped of them by Thatcher, and for that matter Blair.

I would like to live in the utopia described in chapter and verse by the Fabians, but my inner cynic cannot reconcile the fact that when the people spouting these views, get into power, they very soon start feathering their own nests. The expenses debacle is but one episode. Who can forget Derek Hatton, a militant utopianist who even Niel Kinnoch had to get rid of, and what about old "two jags"......I have to say that even I am swayed by the policies, it's the people behind them I distrust. I think before any of them get in power they've got to win the trust of the people. On that front, I think Teresa is just edging it.
Lol and she has gone back on everything she has said and to top it off has run into hiding :) Corbyn has said he respects the brexit results what more can he say and to be honest he has a plan unlike the tories.

No, I have known and still do know people who are milking the incapacity benefit for all they can with bugger all wrong with them.

By the way, where does it say anywhere this cuts where so the "rich" have a tax cut ? What tax cut.
The top 1% you hate so much if it wasn't for them we would all be paying 40-50% income tax that is a fact
Ok if it's fact show us? He won't

IMG_6618.JPG
:foto:

Lol and she has gone back on everything you has said and to top it off has run into hiding :) Corbyn has said he respects the brexit results what more can he say and to be honest he has a plan unlike the tories.

Corbyn doesn't actually like the eu either, but here is the problem because everyone else in labour does and doesn't want Brexit. May isn't in hiding and gave Corbyn a good hiding today lol and was in Wales yesterday. But keep peddling YOUR LIES you actually may start believing them

Corbyn doesn't actually like the eu either, but here is the problem because everyone else in labour does and doesn't want Brexit. May isn't in hiding and have Corbyn a good hiding today lol and was in Wales yesterday. But keep peddling YOUR LIES you actually may start believing them
It's not about brexit so save it lol she was in wales to a select audience the same all the other previous days and also saying and repeating the same thing :)

Ok prove it's fact

I've posted a link to all the FACTS I talked of in sure you could back that last statement up with facts? Or did you make it up?

No not made up lol, but I'd go as far to say everyone member of this forum is aware of someone claiming for benefits they are not really entitled, the few exceptions naturally will be yourself and my old Mucker Stuart

Oh and I don't hate the rich, I just hate how the government treat the rich.

Lol and she has gone back on everything she has said and to top it off has run into hiding :) Corbyn has said he respects the brexit results what more can he say and to be honest he has a plan unlike the tories.
My point is......they cannot be trusted......any of them, you highlight May's inability to stick to a point.......but Mr.C is the same when pressed....he says he will respect the result, but I don't believe him.

But they are there, and we....the electorate, that's you and me......must try hard to see through the smoke and mirrors, and elect the most accountable.
Whichever gets in power, we shall have a bit of bumpy ride.....Or maybe utopia beckons......

lol I would have a read if that if I was you there is no facts just expectations lol

The first one I see, the point is how much the top 1% pay in respect to everyone else. The top 1% in my opinion pat their fair share

The first one I see, the point is how much the top 1% pay in respect to everyone else. The top 1% in my opinion pat their fair share
The fact is that the highest 1% of earners are paying a greater percentage of income tax than they did when he was sitting in the Cabinet.

The top 1% of earners are expected this year to contribute 30% of all the government's takings from income tax, compared to 27% last year. This is in fact a long term trend, back in 1999 the top 1% contributed 21% of total income.

See the words "expected" and "than they do" is the joke in this article.

My point is......they cannot be trusted......any of them, you highlight May's inability to stick to a point.......but Mr.C is the same when pressed....he says he will respect the result, but I don't believe him.

But they are there, and we....the electorate, that's you and me......must try hard to see through the smoke and mirrors, and elect the most accountable.
Whichever gets in power, we shall have a bit of bumpy ride.....Or maybe utopia beckons......
To be fair corbyn has not really changed in 30 years.

Taking back money from those are fraudulently claiming, however during the process some genuine cases will be affected sadly.

It's down to the rich to house and feed the feral and feckless
Ever case is effected lol the rich only look after themselves.