Request for some plasterer's opinions

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SJS03

Hi All

My name is Sarah and I am a Product Design Engineering student currently completing my Masters degree. A large part of my course is a design project on which I have chosen to study the neck strain and pain suffered by those working in manual jobs, particularly through overhead work. Through the course of the next year I will design and build a new form of neck support to try and minimise the pain experienced in these specific jobs, whilst not interfering with the workers natural and required movements.

I have just joined the forum with the hope of gaining some invaluable opinions and experience from anyone here who has suffered this problem. I have created a short online survey and would really appreciate it if those who have the time could complete it and share your thoughts, hopefully one day my new product could be helping you out!

The link for the survey is:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D55RFJL

Any information you can share would be really appreciated, thanks for the help!

Labourers & spreads that turn up on a monday would help my back problems,it would save me carrying them for the rest of the week haha

Window cleaners forum the pure water long pole we a brush on t'end. Neck pain common with those fellas.

Head ,shoulders ,knees and Toes ,think that covers it ,oh and my balls hurt when i do a large ceiling :RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.