Refina s*p*r*lex Spat News

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got to try my eibenstock today......one word awesome knocked up 2 bags of dot and dab and my old mixer would have been screaming at me to stop and it would take bout 10 mins this eibenstock diddnt struggle in the slightest i timed the mix and it took bout 3mins to mix up 2 bags of d&d and its really quiet compared to anything ive had before

Leon
In your first post you said the blades of the blue handled ones can be changed.

I bought one this week and theres a sticker on it saying they can't.

Whats the deal?

Hi CV,

They are replaceable, that's a mistake in stores using the old stickers. We are expecting stock of the replacement blades later this month.

Has any one else had the blades on there spats warp? Both 32" are now like it and the 18 has fallen to bits ;(

We use them every day but surely they should last more then 6 months.

How much are the new blue ones Leon? Oh and the replacment blades

Has any one else had the blades on there spats warp? Both 32" are now like it and the 18 has fallen to bits ;(

Been using my 2ft one now for a couple months and it is fkin awesome . So good on a pole for ceilings and really saves my shoulder. Will order a 3ft when the sexy new ritmo arrives ! Whoop whoop!

At what point are you guys using your spats?
I'm laying down, speedskim, then spatting instead of trowelling up before I finish with plazzy....but I'm finding the spats aren't acting like trowels, just leaving the surface wide open and bumpy....

New blue ones are the same price Currier. We've had a bit of a delay on the replacement blades and haven't got a price just yet. Currier, give the girls in the office a call and arrange to have your spats sent back to us for inspection. Everything we do is guaranteed for one year, and so we will be able to refund/replace them for you after inspection.

Also, I pm'd you a while ago about the end caps but didn't get a reply?

Look at what there made of currier of course there going to warp there not man enough like a permashape trowel

At what point are you guys using your spats?
I'm laying down, speedskim, then spatting instead of trowelling up before I finish with plazzy....but I'm finding the spats aren't acting like trowels, just leaving the surface wide open and bumpy....

i catch the first trowel when its fairly green and cross it straight away. then when its picked up spat again. tidy the edges. 3rd trowel with the marsh and flick the brush. then quick cross trowel

Look at what there made of currier of course there going to warp there not man enough like a permashape trowel

I know what you mean but you would think a tool like this wouldn't be dead after 6 months. Still couldn't be without now so ordered another couple of 32" hopefully they saw a propblem thats why the changed them.

Ive got to send them back to handtoolsxpress as thats where we bought them which is a ball ache so have ordered direct from refina this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.