quotes /

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you havent been doin it long enough it takes year and years of learning to be any good in this trade not 1500 notes and 7 weeks later im worth a grand a week if you got a job with a firm and they knew what they was doing they would tell you to forget what you learnt at able skills and teach you properly, i have no quarms with you goin out and trying to get jobs but for 7 weeks in the trade your just a glorified labourer/ improver not a 200 a day tradesman, i dont give two f ucks how many city and guilds lick my balls ive got a peice of paper you have the paper means nothing when you have no experience.
what about all the fellas on here who have done full apprenticeships over years and years then you come on here oh yeah ive been goin 7 weeks now im worth a mint:rolleyes)

because you havent been doin it long enough it takes year and years of learning to be any good in this trade not 1500 notes and 7 weeks later im worth a grand a week if you got a job with a firm and they knew what they was doing they would tell you to forget what you learnt at able skills and teach you properly, i have no quarms with you goin out and trying to get jobs but for 7 weeks in the trade your just a glorified labourer/ improver not a 200 a day tradesman, i dont give two f ucks how many city and guilds lick my balls ive got a peice of paper you have the paper means nothing when you have no experience.
what about all the fellas on here who have done full apprenticeships over years and years then you come on here oh yeah ive been goin 7 weeks now im worth a mint:rolleyes)

Liked!

because i am qualified if i wanted less money i would just be a painter or something that people can do themselves dickhead. people ca'nt do plastering. what is a problem charging good money mate you might be afraid to but i am not afraid to.

I charge the same rate for plastering as I i do painting you jumped up little ****!

i soo hope this is someone on the wind up and there isnt actually someone out there that thinks this is his worth after serving no time

I hope you didn't get into to get rich either ?

Good luck.

By the way painters earn same if not more than spreads.

Early days yet

You could come with us if you get slack. Strangely I have ended up with 3houses to re skim off soon. Hate skimming.

Anyhow see how you go. We would expect more than a box room a day tho depending on the rate

Roll on spring

because i am qualified if i wanted less money i would just be a painter or something that people can do themselves dickhead. people ca'nt do plastering. what is a problem charging good money mate you might be afraid to but i am not afraid to.
If you done a day working in our gang you would go home with your tail between your legs, you haven't got a glue how proper spreads work we would **** all over you, Billy Bullshitter!

If you done a day working in our gang you would go home with your tail between your legs, you haven't got a glue how proper spreads work we would **** all over you, Billy Bullshitter!

You need to save that kind of filthy talk for the G** section.....big boy ;-)

This is hilarious. What I do is take a small cotton sack with four balls numbered 0-9 in. I look at the job, and if it is a small job, I pick out 3 balls, and that is the price. If it's a big job, I pick four balls. It's easy. Some I win, some I don't.

This is hilarious. What I do is take a small cotton sack with four balls numbered 0-9 in. I look at the job, and if it is a small job, I pick out 3 balls, and that is the price. If it's a big job, I pick four balls. It's easy. Some I win, some I don't.
do you have to use the balls in the order they come out tony, or can you use the highest number first :RpS_wink:

do you have to use the balls in the order they come out tony, or can you use the highest number first :RpS_wink:
Always the highest number first. I don't tell them that there are two 9 balls in the bag, instead of a six and a nine.

its not how much you earn in a day- but how much you save /or don't spend from what you've earn':RpS_laugh:t

Bang on kid..... :)

You need to think about things before you write them. Your gobbing off as a new starter on a forum with spreads on here with years and years of experience. You should wind your neck in and take any advice given. As for pricing your way off the mark. Why would someone pay you that much for 2 days when they could pay less and get it done quicker by a more experienced spread which will inevitably give them a better result. As for being just a painter, trying to get that right isnt very easy. Once you have finished your boxroom come back when the painter is there. Firstly you can see how much time they will take prepping, filling, and sanding your attempt and secondly to feel his/her reaction when you try and tell them how easy their trade is

Just priced a job ( not go into detail, but bloke who priced aswell, was talking bollox..lol ) and his day price worked out at 85 a day..wtf.. cant compete with that.. fuk that..

have said in the other post I do'nt mean to ruffle feathers. it was just a normal question. but i have now got the job so who is a clown now mate? not me:RpS_biggrin:

dont get so wound up mate its just the lads chucking you a bone

Baaaaaahahahaha this is F*****g hilarious!i felt a bit bad for Dave the other day when he got some **** of some of you for something but now he's bent over and asked to be shagged.....hahahaha

I w'ish hed' l'earn 'to p'u't apostrophes i'n the co'rrect place.
There's no excuse for bad grandma

I'd probably price my lab in to prep, then me to skim out in a day @ £200.

Total cost about £330 including mats. I'd price on the spot these kind of jobs, get the sale there and then.

Dave, get a few photos of your work up on your profile and then we can all see how professional you are? but no more freddy tash pics though pal!

Status
Not open for further replies.