PUTZ Valles Plastic Finishing Trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had a difficult week pal. Some idiot loosened the wheelnuts on my landy so guess i have an enemy??? Just glad i realised theproblem before the inevitable happened!??? Im not arsed about me but the boy was in the van plus was school run traffic :endesacuerdo: some f**k**g cowards out there

sorry to hear that, hope you're all ok - its probably some 1 jealous of you and yr skills

ive had a couple of theses before they were putz but found once you get a nick in them there no good as difficult to get out.Im waiting for Rossi to bring a new range out!:)
Yeah, imagine a nick in the edge would be the end of it and a replacement blade needed.

I'm waiting for Rossi to win the 2016 championship VR46:numberone:

Ive had a difficult week pal. Some idiot loosened the wheelnuts on my landy so guess i have an enemy??? Just glad i realised theproblem before the inevitable happened!??? Im not arsed about me but the boy was in the van plus was school run traffic :endesacuerdo: some f**k**g cowards out there
That's bad sh1t. Hope you get to sort it.

Im not a person who allows himself to be bullied or pushed around by anybody
2016-03-10 19.03.08.jpg

The face only a mother could love haha I think he's having a s**t from the faces he's pulling must be constipated :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.