PUTZ Valles Plastic Finishing Trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arelewis

I got a chance to use one of these this week:
GRIS%20Plastic%20Trowel.jpg

Just used it for final trowel-up/polish after everything was flattened. IMHO it is the muts-nuts!!! Effortlessly leaves a silky glass like finish to the plaster - bootifull.

Felt compelled to give it an endorsement (not the nasty kind you get for speeding) :D

go on marshy ----- give us a rant to get the party started :inocente::lol: ---the cider's on
Ive had a difficult week pal. Some idiot loosened the wheelnuts on my landy so guess i have an enemy??? Just glad i realised theproblem before the inevitable happened!??? Im not arsed about me but the boy was in the van plus was school run traffic :endesacuerdo: some f**k**g cowards out there

Just used it for final trowel-up/polish after everything was flattened. IMHO it is the muts-nuts!!! Effortlessly leaves a silky glass like finish to the plaster - bootifull.

Felt compelled to give it an endorsement (not the nasty kind you get for speeding) :D

A FFS not another f**k**g tool on the market! I'll just have to take your word for it because I'm buying fcuk all!

Ive had a difficult week pal. Some idiot loosened the wheelnuts on my landy so guess i have an enemy??? Just glad i realised theproblem before the inevitable happened!??? Im not arsed about me but the boy was in the van plus was school run traffic :endesacuerdo: some f**k**g cowards out there
:wtf:.....????
thats not fuckinn on marshy..:endesacuerdo:

I wudnt go in ur street marshy If that was peering over garden fence let alone in ur garden
He was soft as at home with the kids especially but if i told him to "guard" that he did and god help anybody who was silly enough to push it

Glad your ok mate (y)There are some proper sneaky bstards about.
could of been right nasty not just for you and Dan but any one else caught up in it.
Would of Been nasty for the c**t who did it I'd imagine if you'd caught him doing it.

Glad your ok mate (y)There are some proper sneaky bstards about.
could of been right nasty not just for you and Dan but any one else caught up in it.
Would of Been nasty for the c**t who did it I'd imagine if you'd caught him doing it.
I dont get the cowardice?? Was obvious where i was working my phone number on the van too ?? Id have been happy to go out to them and sort it out as it were but i reckon id probably be in more trouble than the culprit for my actions??

That's unforgivable ,i might have put the odd clout nail under someones wheel in my time but never touched someones nuts

Same thing happened to is outside a nightclub only when we were driving home at 60mph, a wheel came off. Some fun that was I tell ya. Sparks everywhere from back hub.

End of the day (fortunately ) i stopped and fixed the problem before any unfortunate situation happened. Im just angry that others may have been hurt over something a coward had done to have a go at me ?? God knows i dont know took me ages to calm down last night

Last edited:

I love plastic trowels but i really did not like these types...

fookin pricks mate hope everything ok mate

Sorry to hear about that.That's fcuking dangerous.As one of the lads said you should get some sort of camera if you can.If you could capture the c**t on video then deal with them like they deserve.

Sorry to hear about that.That's fcuking dangerous.As one of the lads said you should get some sort of camera if you can.If you could capture the c**t on video then deal with them like they deserve.
If I find out who did it ? You have no idea mate what will happen. I'm looking into a camera plus a mate of mine in the police checking to see if any cctv cameras there etc. Thanks for the concern tho pal. I'm angry it's a very cowardly thing to do I'd rather square up to people who piss me off

ive had a couple of theses before they were putz but found once you get a nick in them there no good as difficult to get out.Im waiting for Rossi to bring a new range out!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.