Property

Members online

@Mike googlebottom, totally agree with you
These labour cu nts seem to forget that when the conservatives took
Over from labour , there was a note saying “ all the money was gone” !!!! So there’s your answer!!!
So after 9 years it's still labours fault the national debt is increasing every year? They are still spending more than they are making from tax revenue. I'm not saying labour don't have faults and haven't made mistakes but the Tories have to take some responsibility for there part and the fact that they've neglected everything so long there's now a vast amount of money needing to be spent just to do up these neglected services.
Stop just blindly hating Corbyn and Labour it just makes you look shortsighted and pretty dim

So after 9 years it's still labours fault the national debt is increasing every year? They are still spending more than they are making from tax revenue. I'm not saying labour don't have faults and haven't made mistakes but the Tories have to take some responsibility for there part and the fact that they've neglected everything so long there's now a vast amount of money needing to be spent just to do up these neglected services.
Stop just blindly hating Corbyn and Labour it just makes you look shortsighted and pretty dim
A bit like after 35 years ur still blaming thatcher !!!! One minute your telling me the tories are cutting every service going the next minute they are over spending ?? So what is it ??
In 97. I was prepared to give Blair a chance , altho I never voted for him , but thru gritted teeth thought it might be a refreshing change , but typical of labour fiscal policies that all went tits up, giving our gold away , fu caked up people’s pensions, let in millions of immigrants that has changed this country forever, took us in to an illegal war and finally left this country bankrupt!! Is that enough for ya?

A bit like after 35 years ur still blaming thatcher !!!! One minute your telling me the tories are cutting every service going the next minute they are over spending ?? So what is it ??
In 97. I was prepared to give Blair a chance , altho I never voted for him , but thru gritted teeth thought it might be a refreshing change , but typical of labour fiscal policies that all went tits up, giving our gold away , fu caked up people’s pensions, let in millions of immigrants that has changed this country forever, took us in to an illegal war and finally left this country bankrupt!! Is that enough for ya?
More immigrants have come in in the last decade than in the previous 10

I was brought up labour,all my family are labour..90% of them dont work..there are begging for a labour government.. my cousin used to work with me back in labour days..£450 percweek him and his lass was getting for doing absoloute f**k all,I gave him £200 per week cash in hand he was laughing his tits off..Tory came into power his money went down to under £200 per week..he was gutted,hes a delivery driver 4 argos now,he had no choice but to get a job..I'm a working man never claimed a penny from government..labour are 4 the drebs of society who cant and dont want to work..its a fact..your welcome..back to my bench press :boxeador:
All my family are labour supporters,I'm the only Tory.. 90% of them dont work and dont want to..I was brought up labour,not a chance I'd vote labour now..I've never claimed a penny in my life I work my nuts off..my cousin worked with me 10 years ago he was getting £450 per week him and his bird once tory came to power his money halfed..I was paying him £200 a week he was laughing his tits off..he now works at argos delivery driver the Tories made him get a job he had no choice..cant believe any working man would vote labour,there the party for the drebs of society and the it isnt fair people are on loads of money..theres no excuse to not have a job and have goals in life..back to my bench press..your welcome

You've gone off on another tangent nothing to do with what we were talking about. Yes it is quite incredible the Tories have managed to increase debt and run down every imaginable service (you've managed to work out the issue why people can't stand the Tories). Fewer police, fewer doctors, nurses, fewer being trained due to bursary being cut and tuition fees going up, so having to employ more immigrants to fill the hole. But now they don't feel welcome due to Brexit so we're really in the s**t...
Oh and I haven't mentioned Thatcher once

Yea it’s all the tories fault , not labours tho with the open door polices
So why didn't Tories change it? Brexit will do nothing to stop it. Boris is already planning NHS visas as he's not trained enough doctors and nurses. And as mentioned 70% of immigrants come from outside the EU lol and it's going to be even more as trade deals are going to involve freedom of movement

You've gone off on another tangent nothing to do with what we were talking about. Yes it is quite incredible the Tories have managed to increase debt and run down every imaginable service (you've managed to work out the issue why people can't stand the Tories). Fewer police, fewer doctors, nurses, fewer being trained due to bursary being cut and tuition fees going up, so having to employ more immigrants to fill the hole. But now they don't feel welcome due to Brexit so we're really in the s**t...
We now need more immigration to service the immigrants that are here ffs

So why didn't Tories change it? Brexit will do nothing to stop it. Boris is already planning NHS visas as he's not trained enough doctors and nurses. And as mentioned 70% of immigrants come from outside the EU lol and it's going to be even more as trade deals are going to involve freedom of movement
70%?? Oh do fu ck off mate

Labour created jobs that were never there , local government for example , all to win votes, that’s y there were cuts , money was being wasted on nothing jobs

It’s you that was saying after 9 years it’s still labours fault, I was just replying that after 35 years and 3 labour terms to change things it’s
stil Maggie fault!!

Robbo why do labour think there shudnt be billionaires? Alan sugar..came from absoloute f**k all and hes rightly a billionaire he employs 1000s of people..hes done it all himself,his tax bill was £56million last year..and why the f**k should every1 get wifi 4 f**k all at a cost of £156 billion! You want wifi etc work for the c**t or buy less fags..its £10 a month

You obviously don’t live in London then

Robbo why do labour think there shudnt be billionaires? Alan sugar..came from absoloute f**k all and hes rightly a billionaire he employs 1000s of people..hes done it all himself,his tax bill was £56million last year..and why the f**k should every1 get wifi 4 f**k all at a cost of £156 billion! You want wifi etc work for the c**t or buy less fags..its £10 a month

Most of my work is for rich people snd many of them have businesses that employ.

Because a billion is a number nobody needs in the bank. 1000 million? It's obscene

Last time I checked there was more to Britain than London
Labour for the working clases? Since they opened the doors to the whole of Europe, my wages have gone down , so much for labours social engineering. Silly me that’s what labour want all of us equal , queuing for a loaf of bread whilst they sit in there ivory towers drinking champagne and sending there kids to private schools that were not allowed to under there rule