Property

Theres massive changes happening to hmos aswell cant remember what but we did one up for a landlord and he said there were bringing new rules out or sumat
Article 4.... camping down on hmo but they have to give 12 months notice to make an area article 4 so find those areas and then create as many hmo as you can before it comes in

I'm penny less but owe nothing and got no bills , everything I earn is for my kids , good luck to everyone who gambles on property , the stress of being in debt is too high for me

Good debt and bad debt... understanding the difference will make you rich.

I have a couple of offices and some land... the offices will get converted to flats in time and easily rented...

The b2l tax is great as it is all in an Ltd company and now that tax does not exist... i actually earn 10% a year on my deposit before i even get a tenant in or the property has gone up in value.

get the best tax advisors you can afford they are literally worth their weight in gold...

Load of b*ll***s. That's twisting figure to take blame of you useless fucks. It's not worked out how your trying to make it look. Some one else will explain I hope .
Starting to think your in a rented property with ten kids working part time at lidl
Someone else will explain you hope lol because you can't yourself? Just 2 kids that I pay for myself.
You wont do that being a labour supporter... you will have to give all your money to the poor
Afraid not Danny, my earnings far below that of any planned tax hikes

Been austerity to pay for labour balls up when there was in power..
10 years later and it’s still Labours fault ? The tories are spending to get re elected , they spent the same amount as labour did but shut down police stations , fire brigades , hospitals, councils are broke , stabbings are up , good old tories, couldn’t even leave the EU in 3 years after the vote ,

10 years later and it’s still Labours fault ? The tories are spending to get re elected , they spent the same amount as labour did but shut down police stations , fire brigades , hospitals, councils are broke , stabbings are up , good old tories, couldn’t even leave the EU in 3 years after the vote ,
Haven't you heard mate? It's labours fault we haven't left yet. Not the Tories for calling the referendum with no plan, or calling a GE to strengthen their position only to lose their majority, then to shut down parliament unlawfully, then for Boris to remove the whip from 20 odd MPs, then to throw a paddy when 3 days wasn't enough to debate brexit. It's all labours fault. They can't explain why though, they're hoping someone else will do that

Good debt and bad debt... understanding the difference will make you rich.

I have a couple of offices and some land... the offices will get converted to flats in time and easily rented...

The b2l tax is great as it is all in an Ltd company and now that tax does not exist... i actually earn 10% a year on my deposit before i even get a tenant in or the property has gone up in value.

get the best tax advisors you can afford they are literally worth their weight in gold...
Danny interesting is the switching over to a etc company thing..could I literally create a new buisness 4 my buy to let's? Would pay corp tax tho would you..I'm going to look into this and ask my accountant

Haven't you heard mate? It's labours fault we haven't left yet. Not the Tories for calling the referendum with no plan, or calling a GE to strengthen their position only to lose their majority, then to shut down parliament unlawfully, then for Boris to remove the whip from 20 odd MPs, then to throw a paddy when 3 days wasn't enough to debate brexit. It's all labours fault
A paddy ? Who threw him ?

Haven't you heard mate? It's labours fault we haven't left yet. Not the Tories for calling the referendum with no plan, or calling a GE to strengthen their position only to lose their majority, then to shut down parliament unlawfully, then for Boris to remove the whip from 20 odd MPs, then to throw a paddy when 3 days wasn't enough to debate brexit. It's all labours fault. They can't explain why though, they're hoping someone else will do that
Cant be having this pollictical bolloxs lads first thing in morning.
Cant we save politics talk 4 sunday night

Danny interesting is the switching over to a etc company thing..could I literally create a new buisness 4 my buy to let's? Would pay corp tax tho would you..I'm going to look into this and ask my accountant
@Danny I think it's harder to sell aswell when your house is in a buisness,I've tried buying one before and I'm sure there were some strings attached to making a offer etc

Cant be having this pollictical bolloxs lads first thing in morning.
Cant we save politics talk 4 sunday night
Fair enough. Every thread ends up like it, I didn't start it, it just annoys me how people chuck a statement out there with no facts behind it whatsoever

Ha Boris hates the Irish. Threw them under a bus
90954417-84CA-4A72-8E4B-23D7F100D8FD.png

We are in the middle of buying a 3 bed in London to do up and let out , £490 k plus the usual , potential for loft , back and side extension, garden office etc

Fair enough. Every thread ends up like it, I didn't start it, it just annoys me how people chuck a statement out there with no facts behind it whatsoever
f**k knows who started it..it goes hand in hand with the thread topic tbf like..but it's way too early to explain why Corbyns a t**t

be quiet you cuunt
Who u calling cunnt you cunnt..saying people are lying about owning a few properties is pathetic..its not big and hard and glamorous owning a few buy to let's like chrispy said..you think I'm that sad to lie about owning a few properties!? I've got them for my kids.i had f**k all growing up I'm making sure there wont..dont read the f**k**g thread you tit if your that wound up and jealous :hola:

Ye there will be alot of scope to add value..suppose even if you spent £50k you would prob make £100k profit in london areas..isnt like that down here..
Sales are slow down this way , people are nervous of the uncertainty, it’s a big move for us , a long term investment possibly a home for my 8 year old in years to come when houses could be several million

Who u calling cunnt you cunnt..saying people are lying about owning a few properties is pathetic..its not big and hard and glamorous owning a few buy to let's like chrispy said..you think I'm that sad to lie about owning a few properties!? I've got them for my kids.i had f**k all growing up I'm making sure there wont..dont read the f**k**g thread you tit if your that wound up and jealous :hola:

I dont need this shiit today :llorando: :llorando:

your in the north
you go and skim it
Screenshot_20191123-085653_Maps.jpg

I dont need this shiit today :llorando: :llorando:

your in the north
you go and skim it
View attachment 42000
Unfortunately algee I'm too far north..and aldi is calling me..yes I'm a peasant who shops at aldi (y) your a sound hardworking guy from what I've read algee just dont say people are lying when got nowt to lie about! Could understand if I said I had 30 houses! I've got a measly 4..its f**k all up north is 4 houses was just giving the thread starter some advice as he asked (y)

Sales are slow down this way , people are nervous of the uncertainty, it’s a big move for us , a long term investment possibly a home for my 8 year old in years to come when houses could be several million
Only place in uk where house prices are declining is london..that will change tho when all s**t gets sorted and your mate Jeremy finally gets booted into a ditch where he belongs

Only place in uk where house prices are declining is london..that will change tho when all s**t gets sorted and your mate Jeremy finally gets booted into a ditch where he belongs
Only Boris opted for a ditch , all parties are weak , I wouldn’t trust any of them , jacob reese mug is quiet recently

You're a Tory I get that but you take the piss out of labour for national debt and it's increased by 1 trillion in the last 9 years. At least acknowledge that
@Mike googlebottom, totally agree with you
These labour cu nts seem to forget that when the conservatives took
Over from labour , there was a note saying “ all the money was gone” !!!! So there’s your answer!!!

Nah it wont... get it in Ltd company.... remember all the wealthy people have property whatever happens there is always a way round it... there will always be a rental market
It’s not that easy , they will hit u for tax either way , don’t think putting it in a ltd company yiur gonna escape anything