Property

Members online

another I'm a millionaire thread

20191122_222148.jpg

I've got plenty of reasons to not vote labour and 26% corp tax is 1 of them (y)
You change the subject more than Boris. National debt has risen from less than a trillion to almost 2 trillion under Tories. So let's not pretend it's all labours fault hey

You change the subject more than Boris. National debt has risen from less than a trillion to almost 2 trillion under Tories. So let's not pretend it's all labours fault hey
That's because I'm a Tory (y) learned from the best..I have aspirations,i have goals,i want to work and i dont want anything free..your left I'm right..your clearly a Corbynite and I hate the t**t..hate that john McDonnell more tho tbf

That's because I'm a Tory (y) learned from the best..I have aspirations,i have goals,i want to work and i dont want anything free..your left I'm right..your clearly a Corbynite and I hate the t**t..hate that john McDonnell more tho tbf
You're a Tory I get that but you take the piss out of labour for national debt and it's increased by 1 trillion in the last 9 years. At least acknowledge that

You're a Tory I get that but you take the piss out of labour for national debt and it's increased by 1 trillion in the last 9 years. At least acknowledge that
I acknowledge there went too far yes..country was in the DUNGHEAP tho..the worlds been f**k*d tho 4 past 10 years not just england

133% rise in national debt under Tories?
Load of b*ll***s. That's twisting figure to take blame of you useless fucks. It's not worked out how your trying to make it look. Some one else will explain I hope .
Starting to think your in a rented property with ten kids working part time at lidl

Looks like the fighting started just after i left.
I must be a calming influence on the forum?

Cheers for advice guys- brain is ticking with Airbnb, Mrs and I stayed in one and the people have 3 in a cul de sac, in an area where there are no hotels at end of motorway. They get loads of people renting them for a week at a time and then they just go in and service it like a holiday let. Could be a job for Mrs too!

It's called service accommodation and you can do it using corporate let's... or rent 2 rent... you dont want to always own a property but control it