Prizes...

Olican

Private Member
..from the charity raffle. I'm just heading up to post office to send prize out to @flynnyman . Apologies for delay had a hectic week. @algeeman you need to pm me your address bud so I can send your awesome bundle out.

How's everyone else getting on? I'll check the prize winners thread and make a checklist

I sent mine today to French France.......
All good.

Your a top man, thank you Andy. Hope the postage wasn't too crippling. I know some have followed @Gibbo idea of donating the postage back into the charity, either way thank you for your support through out

@Arti

20180311_122915-1.jpg

It's all safely packed up for its journey north (Inc a couple of bonus extras)
(y).

20180311_130449-1.jpg

;)

..from the charity raffle. I'm just heading up to post office to send prize out to @flynnyman . Apologies for delay had a hectic week. @algeeman you need to pm me your address bud so I can send your awesome bundle out.

How's everyone else getting on? I'll check the prize winners thread and make a checklist

I met up with @jamesthefirst last Tuesday to hand over the chess set (we didn't try it out!).

Your a top man, thank you Andy. Hope the postage wasn't too crippling. I know some have followed @Gibbo idea of donating the postage back into the charity, either way thank you for your support through out
I'd be happy to donate the postage back in. Just let me know what it was. [emoji106]

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5S) en utilisant Tapatalk

@WWBRenovation ....did you get it ok?..........the postage was £8.60, you do half, and I’ll do the rest....
I haven't received it yet but I'm sure it'll get here, most of the so called plasterers here wouldn't know what to do with it any way so I'm sure it won't get stolen in transit... I'll certainly make the donation. Cheers

@WWBRenovation ....did you get it ok?..........the postage was £8.60, you do half, and I’ll do the rest....
Blimey that was cheap, I sent package to @algeeman (let me know when it gets there bud, not the most glamorous of prizes but a prize nonetheless)
Post office lady weighed it and said "oo that's a shame your 10 grammes over, £12.90 please"
Scissors please, took 10 grammes out came to £2.90

Blimey that was cheap, I sent package to @algeeman (let me know when it gets there bud, not the most glamorous of prizes but a prize nonetheless)
Post office lady weighed it and said "oo that's a shame your 10 grammes over, £12.90 please"

i look forward to it matey (y)

Hah....
Well I was a clever clogs see.......I wrapped the trowel in a ton of feathers for lightness.............

Cheers I'll make em happily.