Prizes...

Members online

Not as many as years ago. Probably around 60% of the new builds we do have a traditional screed.
Last one was 140sqm, we've got an 80sqm extension and then, hopefully, a 200sqm new build to do.
I know quite a few of our clients like the fact that we can screed, board, plaster and render without having to get others in.

Received the trowel this morning, bonus for the neon green resin float. Just in time to, I'll be putting to breaking it in all weekend!

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5S) en utilisant Tapatalk
Did you win my speedskim wwb? If you did pm me your address and I'll sort it out, sorry for delay just had some s**t going on and forgot all about it

..from the charity raffle. I'm just heading up to post office to send prize out to @flynnyman . Apologies for delay had a hectic week. @algeeman you need to pm me your address bud so I can send your awesome bundle out.

How's everyone else getting on? I'll check the prize winners thread and make a checklist
Y u ask what trowel I us

Well here's the first little oddball bit for your prize collection @Olican I haven't been to the unit yet, so there will no doubt be other 'stuff'.

Nothing more than a curio, but it's an invoice for plastering work done, in 1901. Probably only of interest to Bibliophiles and collectors of interesting bits. Also useful to check your rates against other plasterers. One old penny an hour :envidioso four stone of plaster of paris etc.

IMG_20181110_121729.jpg

Well here's the first little oddball bit for your prize collection @Olican I haven't been to the unit yet, so there will no doubt be other 'stuff'.

Nothing more than a curio, but it's an invoice for plastering work done, in 1901. Probably only of interest to Bibliophiles and collectors of interesting bits. Also useful to check your rates against other plasterers. One old penny an hour :envidioso four stone of plaster of paris etc.

View attachment 28436
and he got paid in cash.......................that is rare

View attachment 28436
That's brilliant Larry thank you. Can't believe it's in such good nick

That is incredible, are you going to frame it? That's a lovely piece of history

View attachment 28436