Prices for dot & dab & skim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad I know but I can't live off the system, it's not me. don't even sign on when out of work
£60 a week job seekers and sat on your arse going mad no thanks.
Job centres stink and riles me up. Rant over:)

Just ****** the job off worst site I've ever been on can't earn nothing.
Plus they had two more teams of spreads who made it hard as poss to earn money, like I needed some dot and dab which was outside my plot ready to be loaded out with fork truck through French doors 1 hour later they took it all for there next plot which wasn't ready for them. Dirty bastards. It's hard enough as it is, should be working together, not against each other. They are there own worst enemy. United you stand divided you fall and all that bolloxs.

There are some mercenary fookers about mate, had it before on site before when every time you go to the water butts there empty or pallets of gear left uncovered In the rain. Thoughtless or brainless tw@ts.

Just ****** the job off worst site I've ever been on can't earn nothing.
Plus they had two more teams of spreads who made it hard as poss to earn money, like I needed some dot and dab which was outside my plot ready to be loaded out with fork truck through French doors 1 hour later they took it all for there next plot which wasn't ready for them. Dirty bastards. It's hard enough as it is, should be working together, not against each other. They are there own worst enemy. United you stand divided you fall and all that bolloxs.

Unfortunately buddy, when money is on the table, morals go out of the window.

I have seen grown men swinging for each other in a site car park, because one had plastered a room the other had taped up.

I've seen arguing and threats over differing areas (m2) 2 rooms one worth about £12.00 more and the **** it caused.

It's also one thing getting the m2 on, it's a whole different story getting your money.

Where are you from spreader

Look at the agencies, if you can get on for £12.50 per hour, on a social housing site or decent building site, you just have to put the hours in.

Work hard, make some contacts.

Personally I tend to stay off the sites now, there is only one winner in that game and it's not the guys at the bottom slinging plaster all over the show.

Unfortunately buddy, when money is on the table, morals go out of the window.

I have seen grown men swinging for each other in a site car park, because one had plastered a room the other had taped up.

I've seen arguing and threats over differing areas (m2) 2 rooms one worth about £12.00 more and the **** it caused.

It's also one thing getting the m2 on, it's a whole different story getting your money.

Where are you from spreader
from sheffield mate
its so stupid somtimes.

Look at the agencies, if you can get on for £12.50 per hour, on a social housing site or decent building site, you just have to put the hours in.

Work hard, make some contacts.

Personally I tend to stay off the sites now, there is only one winner in that game and it's not the guys at the bottom slinging plaster all over the show.

At this moment in time I'm thinking about changing career

I'm at rotherham mate, brinsworth just past meadowhall.

Pm me your number, I very rarely have jobs big enough to take some one with me, but take a few rendering jobs on in summer months and usually need a hand.

But, in hard times I drop back onto agencies, work hard and make some good contacts.

Why don,t you name the firm who are paying rates like that , don't think anybody will jump in and take the work off you

Why don,t you name the firm who are paying rates like that , don't think anybody will jump in and take the work off you
cant take work off me, I'm not there anymore.
just hope they pay me for what I've done.
reason being, had a feeling there might be trouble getting paid, So I took the liberty of taking plenty of pictures of the works carried out.

I'm at rotherham mate, brinsworth just past meadowhall.

Pm me your number, I very rarely have jobs big enough to take some one with me, but take a few rendering jobs on in summer months and usually need a hand.

But, in hard times I drop back onto agencies, work hard and make some good contacts.
Send me your number aswell spreader we MIGHT need a hand for a few days next week and week after

Send me your number aswell spreader we MIGHT need a hand for a few days next week and week after
Cheers bud. But as per usual no work for weeks then four jobs come at once. I've got a start on Monday at Scunthorpe on two storey houses. Plus two jobs for friends which need doin before Christmas, and a job through Facebook to do after Christmas.

And your the second guy off the forum to offer me some work, which is very kind of you many thanks.will pm you my number any way just incase everything goes tits up then you'll know who's calling you:) thanks again very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.