Plastering work in hull east riding

Members online

No members online now.
You should take a chill pill my friend. I wasn't asking for abuse or for you to tell me what I might want to pay.

If its not for you climb back into your hole and give someone else a chance. If you read it properly I clearly said with bonus and if your good we will see whats what.

Now calm down don't be so excitable

Tbf I never ever slate anyone who posts work and have gone on the record before knocking others that do.

However let's just get a few things straight were not in a recession anymore far from it.

The payscale your offering is not for a good time serve spread it's for an improver at best.

Your asking for a Ferrari but wanting to pay for a fiesta.

Id of had absoloutley no problem if it was worded differently and was acknowledging the payscale reflects a lad out of college or someone that's still improving etc.

Having looked at your website and to see what your all about I can see that you have a very limited skill set yourself and find it quite amusing to have such demanding quality request.

Also massive Top tip on your gallery website don't have photos that clearly show you can't even plaster board correctly!

Muppet!!!

Tbf I never ever slate anyone who posts work and have gone on the record before knocking others that do.

However let's just get a few things straight were not in a recession anymore far from it.

The payscale your offering is not for a good time serve spread it's for an improver at best.

Id of had absoloutley no problem if it was worded differently and was acknowledging the payscale reflects a lad out of college or someone that's still improving etc.

Having looked at your website and to see what your all about I can see that you have a very limited skill set yourself and find it quite amusing to have such demanding quality request.

Also massive Top tip on your gallery website don't have photos that clearly show you can't even plaster board correctly!

Muppet!!!
Love it when you come in a say your piece he would of faired better if he hadn’t of posted what he was gonna offer and Just said over the phone then expect anyone decent to go your having a laugh mate if I get jobs in that could do with a hand I pay fairly and don’t expect the world but I’ve probably got 3 Plasterer’s I could pass Work onto and know the job will be decent

name And Shame this b*****d purely for taking the piss!
10 pound an hour ??
That is an insult to any decent plasterer!
Do you reckon you will honestly get someone because I’m thinking you are a total piss taker??

He's probably like a lot of idiots that get a trowel in their hand give it a few years then think there f**k**g Yoda because they can leave a nice finish cos they bought a speedskim and a s*p*r*lex,new van nice website full of lies!! Lock um in a room with 30 bags of hardwall and a straight edge gets my f**k**g goat!!!!
hey-you-guys.jpg
£10 a hour is a cleaners wage seriously it is shouldn't even have the nuts to post it on here!

f**k**g spot on post there my old m8..;)
Every word that came out of your mouth was the truth and nothing but the truth!
Trouble is these “mickey mouse” chancers would have lasted at the most a couple of days on the hard wall and set days..
f**k**g pink panthers ..skim skim f**k**g skim!!
Who gives a flying s**t how much they can skim..
Get the straight edge in their hands bend em over and whip the bastards;)

Muppet!!!
Good man ..great post..you deserve a medal for that speech..keep up the good work my old m8;)

To think you could get £590 for £10 by simply buying an Easter bonus ball , 21 numbers left , nela mediflex runner up prize ,nearest lower number to the winner ,

To think you could get £590 for £10 by simply buying an Easter bonus ball , 21 numbers left , nela mediflex runner up prize ,nearest lower number to the winner ,
41 sold 18 left ,20 paid for , get picking get paying , free nela trowel for runner up ,£590 cash for the Winner

Yates Plastering £10 per hour you some kind of joke the only spreaders you’ll be getting for that rate , will come with a large pack of sand paper and a bucket of polyfiller .......... Cranks