Plastering work in hull east riding

If your in and around the hull area I have spare days and weeks work could be could to fill diary up.

Around £10 a hour but depending on quality more ( bonus etc )

Quality is what I'm all about so please do leave a message if this takes anyones fancy.

Many thanks Steven. This

If your in and around the hull area I have spare days and weeks work could be could to fill diary up.

Around £10 a hour but depending on quality more ( bonus etc )

Quality is what I'm all about so please do leave a message if this takes anyones fancy.

Many thanks Steven. This

Mate are you taking the piss???

That's £80 a day before any tax on a 8hr day!!!

And your giving it the Billy big b*ll***s asking for quality!!!

Muppet

I know rates and prices are a sore subject on here but £10 an hour is an insult if you want a decent Plasterer few years back I was trying to get Work and would do the 120-130 a day and didn’t see blokes who gave me Work were thinking touch then I had a word around with blokes I know who all said 120 for what I know is too cheap and to look at it as your on your own running a van insurance tax mot fuel pricing jobs using your time up and about putting a bit on top of materials as you got to collect them ect and it costs so now I adjust accordingly to jobs sound advice from the older generation and a life lesson and hence why as mentioned on another thread if people say they ain’t got a lot of money or ask for price over phone in swerve them

I know rates and prices are a sore subject on here but £10 an hour is an insult if you want a decent Plasterer few years back I was trying to get Work and would do the 120-130 a day and didn’t see blokes who gave me Work were thinking touch then I had a word around with blokes I know who all said 120 for what I know is too cheap and to look at it as your on your own running a van insurance tax mot fuel pricing jobs using your time up and about putting a bit on top of materials as you got to collect them ect and it costs so now I adjust accordingly to jobs sound advice from the older generation and a life lesson and hence why as mentioned on another thread if people say they ain’t got a lot of money or ask for price over phone in swerve them
And an Easter bonus ball can be bought for £10 winning £590

I’m not exactly a slim Jim myself mate. :D
Thats when I hear you won’t ever meet a fat Plasterer along with the icing of cakes it’s an art or I’ve tried Plastering before and it’s not for me sort of statement

Thats when I hear you won’t ever meet a fat Plasterer along with the icing of cakes it’s an art or I’ve tried Plastering before and it’s not for me sort of statement
Lol. It’s called fat and fit mate, Fat and Fit!!! :LOL:

Come on Danny get a grip.sort these clowns out.ive helped a few lads with starts on here and you get idiots like him.!

You should take a chill pill my friend. I wasn't asking for abuse or for you to tell me what I might want to pay.

If its not for you climb back into your hole and give someone else a chance. If you read it properly I clearly said with bonus and if your good we will see whats what.

Now calm down don't be so excitable

Mate are you taking the piss???

That's £80 a day before any tax on a 8hr day!!!

And your giving it the Billy big b*ll***s asking for quality!!!

Muppet

Give him a break. Perhaps he's offering to work for £10/hr. His English makes it difficult to tell.

To be fair, people from Hull can only think in units of £10. £10 for a bag of Brown and £10 for a hooker, so he's doing well to be offering money at all. Lucky he's not offering to pay in hand jobs or H.