Plaster shortage again

Members online

Not knocking it. If you grew up on one like me then you’ll work harder so your kids don’t have to. It’s called ambition. I generally find 50 year old plasterers living alone are the bitter ones. Met a few. I’m laughing the whole time reading your shite As you’re the only one who can’t see how angry you are lol
I'm 42 for starters and maybe I am a bit angry and bitter towards life my Mrs was taken away at 31 years old from a f**k**g brain hemorrhage! Coming up to 4 years now I've had loads of opportunities to move on but sometimes your heart just won't allow it! I'vegot plenty of friends and a good network of people behind me and am happy living a single life so don't pressume you know my situation bud.

I'm 42 for starters and maybe I am a bit angry and bitter towards life my Mrs was taken away at 31 years old from a f**k**g brain hemorrhage! Coming up to 4 years now I've had loads of opportunities to move on but sometimes your heart just won't allow it! I'vegot plenty of friends and a good network of people behind me and am happy living a single life so don't pressume you know my situation bud.

Don’t assume you know mine too because i post pics of drink up?

Don’t assume you know mine too because i post pics of drink up?
I don't come on here to argue with people so let's just draw a line under it I don't like having issues with anyone! I've got a twisted sense of humour so just take me with a pinch of salt (y)

I don't come on here to argue with people so let's just draw a line under it I don't like having issues with anyone! I've got a twisted sense of humour so just take me with a pinch of salt (y)

I don’t hate anyone mate. Just bantz until you got all emotional n posted serious shite up. One love x