Plaster shortage again

Members online

No members online now.
Not knocking it. If you grew up on one like me then you’ll work harder so your kids don’t have to. It’s called ambition. I generally find 50 year old plasterers living alone are the bitter ones. Met a few. I’m laughing the whole time reading your shite As you’re the only one who can’t see how angry you are lol
I'm 42 for starters and maybe I am a bit angry and bitter towards life my Mrs was taken away at 31 years old from a f**k**g brain hemorrhage! Coming up to 4 years now I've had loads of opportunities to move on but sometimes your heart just won't allow it! I'vegot plenty of friends and a good network of people behind me and am happy living a single life so don't pressume you know my situation bud.

I'm 42 for starters and maybe I am a bit angry and bitter towards life my Mrs was taken away at 31 years old from a f**k**g brain hemorrhage! Coming up to 4 years now I've had loads of opportunities to move on but sometimes your heart just won't allow it! I'vegot plenty of friends and a good network of people behind me and am happy living a single life so don't pressume you know my situation bud.

Don’t assume you know mine too because i post pics of drink up?

Don’t assume you know mine too because i post pics of drink up?
I don't come on here to argue with people so let's just draw a line under it I don't like having issues with anyone! I've got a twisted sense of humour so just take me with a pinch of salt (y)

I don't come on here to argue with people so let's just draw a line under it I don't like having issues with anyone! I've got a twisted sense of humour so just take me with a pinch of salt (y)

I don’t hate anyone mate. Just bantz until you got all emotional n posted serious shite up. One love x