Plasprime x

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

superspread

Anyone used sovereign plasprime x,on thermalite blocks for exterior rendering ,never done it this way before but might give it a go on my own extension,appreciate any feedback on this before I make a hash of it:RpS_unsure:

Better to get in a expert from Clapham, don't risk the neighbours and falling house prices
ps let me know how it goes

Yep I was the first one down our street to use it:RpS_thumbup: Did a gable in it was not on blocks but bricks have to to say
I had total control over the suction . I would use it over blocks do not really see a problem, feel the fear and go for it.

Yep I was the first one down our street to use it:RpS_thumbup: Did a gable in it was not on blocks but bricks have to to say
I had total control over the suction . I would use it over blocks do not really see a problem, feel the fear and go for it.
Thanks henry ,did you apply neat/ diluted sbr before applying plasprime x like they're telling me at sovereign? Did u one or two coat? And how long ago did you do the gable end and is it still holding on up there?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.