Payment

So he didn’t pay you and you had the opportunity to smash up your work and all you did was make it shiny ? Painter could of just rubbed pole sander over it and builder gets free plastering . I call bullshit .
It was a very long time ago mate i had not long gone it alone I was happy to take work on and build up a name for myself this was my first ever job for a builder in the hope it would bring more my way in hindsight yes I should of smashed up the job to bits,I was naive to think that well over polishing the walls would of caused him a pain in the arse but I was young and learnt from these mistakes In terms of plastering and builders

It was a very long time ago mate i had not long gone it alone I was happy to take work on and build up a name for myself this was my first ever job for a builder in the hope it would bring more my way in hindsight yes I should of smashed up the job to bits,I was naive to think that well over polishing the walls would of caused him a pain in the arse but I was young and learnt from these mistakes In terms of plastering and builders

giphy (50).gif

How many days do you give people I usually give them a week.piss me off when you got ask people for money after you given them invoice . From next year I'm going to have black book for people that don't pay and I will not work for them again.
No you won’t!

The guy I do most for can be a bit of a dick about money sometimes.

At first I cursed him for being too powerful a customer. Then I realised...just stop the f**k**g job dead and he'll soon pay up when he realises that there'll be no stevo, no plumber, no spark, no labourer and no f**k all until the cash lands in my bank.

So the hours and matts go in on a Thursday and I don't start til half nine on a Monday. No dosh, no start at all.

The first week I did it he text me Tues to ask how I was getting on with some tiling.

Sent him this.

He's got better a

The guy I do most for can be a bit of a dick about money sometimes.

At first I cursed him for being too powerful a customer. Then I realised...just stop the f**k**g job dead and he'll soon pay up when he realises that there'll be no stevo, no plumber, no spark, no labourer and no f**k all until the cash lands in my bank.

So the hours and matts go in on a Thursday and I don't start til half nine on a Monday. No dosh, no start at all.

The first week I did it he text me Tues to ask how I was getting on with some tiling.

Sent him this.

He's got better at paying since.

Saw Them at roundhay park leeds in eighties, six of us in old mini from Brum.