pay rise

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
richardbrown said:
THANKS GUYS .... My ethic is "look after me and i'll look after you" I will do my best for him .... if he F ucks up then its all down to him.

Rich

you sound like a nice guy rich but in my experience if your nice to some1 its seen as being soft and they will pooh on you later on in life :)

Id meet him halfway, give him £10 a week more.Rich ud prob be better off getting leasehold van now going vat reg mate.

I will keep you guys posted on what he decides.

skimmin2day said:
Id meet him halfway, give him £10 a week more.Rich ud prob be better off getting leasehold van now going vat reg mate.

I bought my van out right mate 2 years ago

I think that is a pretty good deal and not every boss would offer him any sort of deal.

It would be a shame if he declined the deal as it could all be the making of him.

I have to disagree with Oasis though.

My old boss that I worked for many years ago in a different trade was a very good man and would go out of his way to help you.

I still think very highly of him and will always go back to help him if needed and I have the time.

islandview said:
I think that is a pretty good deal and not every boss would offer him any sort of deal.

It would be a shame if he declined the deal as it could all be the making of him.

My old boss that I worked for many years ago in a different trade was a very good man and would go out of his way to help you.

I still think very highly of him and will always go back to help him if needed and I have the time.

Well i have to disagree with you coz oasis has been in the game a long time and knows what he is talkin about :)

islandview said:

sames goes for me but maybe i just know all the worng people!

nice offer rich ..look after him now and hopfully you will have a fella on hand when you need a lift..it aint always about cash

Why lose out on the domestic front rich just run another company alongside your vat reg company.

richardbrown said:
Thanks for the replys guys ...

This is what I have decided.

He is up to his ass in debt (about 11k) so this is really draining his monthly income but he has a flash rx8 and a zx6r. I told him today if he sells both the car and the bike and pays off his debts then this will save him £100 per month and also a lot of stress. I will then buy him a van .... employ him AND pay for him to go to college 1 day a week to get himself qualified.

He's thinking about it.

Wow, that's an amazing deal mate..

Wish i worked with someone like that, most spreads i worked for where tossers....apart from one guy who was a jehova whitness, and only did pebbledashing
personally I think I have offered him a very good deal.

Rich

Wow, that's an amazing deal mate..

Wish i worked with someone like that, most spreads i worked for where tossers....apart from one guy who was a jehova whitness, and only did pebbledashing....Should have never left him..

Status
Not open for further replies.